Impersonate le717 Day 2018

Drill Master

I had a great idea for this year. I was going to acquire a red bow tie, put it on, take a picture of me in my Sir avatar pose, then post it here as an impersonation of myself.

I forgot when this was and I forget to get a bow tie. Oh well, maybe next year.

On 4/11/2016 at 5:25 AM, Xiron said:

Will you be classic, or will you be modern?

I never realized how alike the two avatars are. xD That was totally my sub-conscience at work when I nabbed the screenshot for my "modern" Sir.

• Like 4

Drill Master

A long time ago, in a galaxy that's right here...

IMPERSONATE LE DAY

Episode MMXVII

THE LE'S RETURN

Once again, it is time for the flood of Le Impersonators to take over the forum. They will stop at nothing to make members believe they are the real Le. Each year their attempts get stronger and more elaborate. Will Le be able to protect the title of “The Real Le” again this year, or will he be forced to give in to the power of the Impersonators?

Be sure to post your Impersonate Le Day 2017 avatars below! In order to preserve this glorious tradition, be sure to post a direct link to the image, and not your avatar's link. Now let us see this year's amazing impersonations!

I shall start us off! Have a RowLe!

VHFRi1a.png

Fluffy Cupcake

Ha-ha! It is I who has the bowtie!

large.NotBublTie.png.100ac57ce949717bad1

Edit: Just realized the year ends in 17. It's the closest thing we're gonna get to 717 in 700 years. :P

Spoiler

ImpersLeDay1_Desaturated1.jpg

Huzzah!

As for me, I decided to do something new this time around, so here is "Fractured 717";

WTlwoAS.png

I know people are using Le717's new Bowtie avatar, and I DID make one based on it... but trust me, the avatar above looks cooler.

Would you rather use that, or this?:

Spoiler

CRB8JFY.png

Horrifying.

In-fact, I've built up a small collection of alternate profile pictures when preparing for this year, but weren't chosen because... again... I wanted to do something original.

So here are my 'extra' avatars:

Spoiler

ThNNFV4.jpg

bSIezs0.jpg

2MRqTIe.jpg

yhbUhCx.jpg

UfKf7Ul.jpg

Post.

<- you can see what I went with just by looking.

I'll eventually edit this post with a copy for archival purposes but at the moment I'm a bit unable to do so.

• Like 5

HE'S le717? HE'S le717?! YOU'RE le717?!?!?!?! I'M le717!!!!!!

are there any MORE le717s I should know about?!?!

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

I need me a mod where rock raiders wear a red bow. From there I'd up all their gentleman levels to maximum and run the friendliest base anyone has ever seen on the planet.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.