Impersonate le717 Day 2018

Drill Master

So, um, I was planning on doing a thing. I really was. Then college surprised me.  I got something else as an alternative, but that other thing ended up 2 hours away in someone's backpack. :'( So I fell back to a cheap entry. I'll end up posting my second idea when I get the thing back. In the mean time, here's my entry to Impersonate le717 Day 2017.

Spoiler

impers10.jpg

• 11 months later...

It's that time of year again!

ZPcvXLa.jpg

(Sorry for the lack of warning beforehand)

Fellow Rock Raiders, it's time to don your best suit and iconic red bow-tie to celebrate the Triangle who has never changed his avatar since 2011! (well... until sometime between 2015-2016, but still)

Much like last year, there are three different Le avatars to impersonate:

CLASSIC

bKfduFO.png

ANIME

viv8nRQ.png

...and MODERN

nriYGQ2.jpg

Once you've assembled your disguise/impersonation, post it below! Also, for the sake of historical preservation, don't post a direct link to your RRU avatar, instead upload a copy of your image online and post a direct link to that, thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, I'm sad that I have to start such a great tradition with... well... a "controversial" submission, due to the lack of the iconic bow-tie:

Spoiler

nhroMyX.png

"...I'd rather keep my tie, thank you very much"

someswedish

I am rather tired, but i got enough motivation to throw something quick n crummy.

kkqrwvp.png

I think i accidentally drew a Le McDonalds toy...?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...

It's nowhere near April 11 but a little foolery in MSPAINT gives

leraider.png.126b18ac5497f01bf7321e6e27ba350b.png

> Download

Will probably not work with High-Poly Rock Raiders.

Also, I cannot find the low-poly graphical bitmap that displays when not in first-person mode (= all the other time) - where is it? I'd like to edit it too.... and maybe the face while I'm at it...

Edited by aidenpons
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, aidenpons said:

Also, I cannot find the low-poly graphical bitmap that displays when not in first-person mode (= all the other time) - where is it? I'd like to edit it too.... and maybe the face while I'm at it...

You mean for the lowest poly minifigure (triman)? World\Shared\A000_Triman.bmp.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.