All Custom Maps Uploaded to RRU up to now. (04/07/2014)

RockRaiderWolf

RockRaiderWolf

Just spent some time going through and downloading nearly every file uploaded to RRU here and looking through them for the custom map files.

I have compressed them all to the best I could (although they were not big to start with) and placed them all in one ZIP (previous zip names are folders inside). Now you can easily make sure you get all the maps with just one download (excluding the one I made).

Also, it goes (almost) without saying all credit for the maps go to their respective original creators.

Download Files Below:

All Maps.7z - (381 KB)

All Maps.zip - (853 KB)

Hope this simplified things

-RockRaiderWolf  :satisfied:

PS: I will work on extracting and adding some of the maps from certain overhaul mods Tomorrow.... err just pretend I posted this before Midnight :P

1. Why did you compile all of them when some conflict with what level they change?

2. Why did you upload it to Mediafire when we have our own file "service"?

RockRaiderWolf

1. Why did you compile all of them when some conflict with what level they change?

2. Why did you upload it to Mediafire when we have our own file "service"?

1. It is just to make it easier for anybody who is looking to find all the maps for whatever reason. Mainly helpful for examples to those who may want to start making their own maps. I just thought it would make things easier to find them all in one place rather than going and searching them out like I did. In fact if you look inside I included older versions of the same map as well so it was never intended that they all be installed at once. 
2-1. As for that if you go to my profile page and look at the About Me section I explain it. However really the main reason is being OCD It bothers me being unable to delete my uploads if needed as well as the fact there is not yet a way to see a list of the files that you have uploaded to RRU

2-2. I also like the fact that I am able to have a single link to the folder where you can access all my contributions easily. (Link is in my signature as well as on my profile page)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.