STUDZ

I don't think a discussion like this has been done before.

So, what kind of handsets do you all have? iPhone, Android, BlackBerry (of all things!)? What case(s) or accessories do you use and whatnot?

Personally, I don't have a phone (yet), but I'm looking into the Nexus 5 and a battery case for it.

Some of you may know that I am privileged to have a Nokia brick from the dawn of time... :P I like it. It doesn't explode if I drop it, and I have no need for apps and other things. Plus, it already has Snake on it :P Also, it's battery lasts for two weeks, meaning that I can forget about it (as I usually do) and charge it within three hours from min to max.

It does have duct tape around the outside, BUT that was because its other battery had been fried after being left in the charger for about... two years? So we got a new one, which was slightly too large, so we put duct tape around the back to prevent the back cover from falling o ff.

EDIT: All these tags up top... You didn't even put Nokia there! :P

The Ace Railgun

The iPhone is too mainstream, I rock a Fujitsu phone, the F02-D a flip phone with a rotating screen, a 3D camera, waterproofing and specs that beat pretty much every smart phone out there.

Drill Master

Android HTC EVO 4G LTE with a SEIDIO case w/ stand, plus my current headphones double as a headset.

Looking towards the HTC One after this contract is up.

I have an iPhone 4. I don't really need a super-spec smartphone - just something that calls, makes texts, has decent camera quality, can run a few utility apps well (maps, GroupMe or similar application, some other stuff) and maybe a few time-wasting games, nothing fancy. I picked up the 8GB version of the previous generation when the iPhone 5 came out - it was pretty cheap, cheaper than both the normal iPhone 4 (16GB+) and considerably so than the iPhone 5. I don't even use the music on it. I have a standard hard plastic case, something to prevent scratches, but I'm cheap and careful so no Otterbox for me. I charge it daily, but I hardly ever run it down unless I'm running Maps for a long while or playing a graphics-intensive game (which I don't).

Anything I need a different OS for I have my Windows laptop or my Android tablet for. I am not a smartphone power user, though I am definitely a smartphone user.

All these tags up top... You didn't even put Nokia there!

Nokia is (as far as I know) exclusive to Windows Phone right now. I just considered them as such. 

I rock a Fujitsu phone, the F02-D a flip phone with a rotating screen, a 3D camera, waterproofing and specs that beat pretty much every smart phone out there.

I actually looked that up, expecting you were trolling us. Now I'm somewhat jealous. How the HELL did you get that!?

I use calculator and it's perfect (Just type 'Hello' , 'Also' or 'Else')!

I'm kidding, I use LG Optimus, no problems detected, really. 

• 1 month later...
Minifig9292

I got an older iPhone without the fancy Siri stuff or whatever.

It does what I need it to and that's fine by me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.