The RRU Pledge - Updated

McJobless

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree to always live by this pledge?

I like how there have been four votes so far and every single one of those four votes are all the same (basically, they all say 'yes')

...We will keep our crystals in stock, our green bricks away from our red bricks...

I wanted to click on "yes", but then I discovered a dark secret: I sort my bricks after type and not after color (and I won't change that), which caused the following situation:

Green AND red bricks NEXT to EACH OTHER (and that's just one example). Aaargh, sorry, RRU. I've failed D:.

gallery_1586_213_179326.jpg

ProfessorBrickkeeper

You failed to address the issue of becoming a drone from playing TT games stuff and also failed to address what the crime shall be for playing Galidor and Friends (other than permanent irreversible brain damage). Oh, and I think you should include something in here about banishing those who dare to utter the word, "Legos".

Fluffy Cupcake

What about my :wffl: s? Those who cause trouble suffer the wrath of my waffle attack. Nah, just kidding, I don't really care if you include waffles or not, my waffle insanity is only like 4-5 months old.

I really want to say yes to this pledge, but there's on clause that I just can't agree to...

Our Mission forever more will be to bust a cap in Sony's collective ass.

I'm a Sony fanboy all the way. Sorry, guys. This is JJ signing out.

• Like 2
ProfessorBrickkeeper

Oh, I just realized, you forgot to include "are you ready to le" and "a landslide has occurred". I suggest changes to include these.

• Like 2

Everyone who clicks 'no' gets deleted.

kidding

You're a "retired" admin.

xmeh35.jpg

Also kidding. I just wanted to use this. It was either what's seen above or "GOOD LUCK, I'M STANDING BEHIND SEVEN PROXIES!"

In hindsight, I think I should have used the latter.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7proxies.PNG?1307549500 

Edited by McStudz
  • Like 3

You're a "retired" admin.

"I have become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

article-0-067CA36A0000044D-596_468x316.j

You may be behind 7 proxies, but your account is mine. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.