Hello from a multi-interest girl!

RPGamesAnimeVirgo98

RPGamesAnimeVirgo98

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this community, and I finally figured out where to post an introduction topic! I'm new here, so...yeah. As my name explains, I like RP, Video Games, Anime, and my Zodiac sign is the Virgo and my Birth year is 1998.

*sighs* So? Anyone interested in speaking to me? I'd be happy to chat with anyone about pretty much anything! (Well, except perverted things, I'll kick you if you do. :P)

Here are a few things to get you started on that I like talking about:

I like Pokémon, do you?

I love the animes Black Butler, Ouran HSHC, Fruits Basket, and other animes. I'm open to suggestions for new anime as well! Debate is optional here... >:D

Do you RP? If so, what do you RP?

If all else fails...ask me a random question!

> :D

Yes we all know it does that. Try :smug: instead (:@smug without the @)

I've actuallly never played Pokemo-*you pull out hammer* *I cringe*... Umm... ok... I've seen someone playing it at their house... does that count? *you heft the hammer* *I scamper off*

You saw what happened in the shoutbox... Welcome to RRU.

*robotic voice* Enjoy your doughnut :P

RPGamesAnimeVirgo98

LOL! xD Hey, I wouldn't hit you at all! It's okay if you haven't played Pokémon before. And nice picture... :D Thank you for the doughnut, by the way! *puts it in mouth and keeps it there like a dog holding a bone.*

The Ace Railgun

Welcome, I'm the Anime buff around these parts so if you need suggestions I can just break out my really long list :P  Anywho welcome to RRU; It's Bat Sh** insane.

RPGamesAnimeVirgo98

I've noticed that! Yeah, the person who introduced me to this place warned me about it...and I'm enjoying it quite a bit...well, the problem is that I don't really have enough time for anime because of school and I like doing other things, but it's a real treat when I sit down and watch any. The biggest conflict I have is when I go to watch any, I have so many on my list already that I soon feel guilty and don't watch at all... xD *sighs* It's a terrible cycle.

RPGamesAnimeVirgo98

I've already gotten a doughnut, but thank you! *takes waffle* I love waffles AND pancakes! I'm not sure about French toast though...I've never had it. :/

Now that you have had your fill of doughnuts, how about RRU's specialty: LANDSLIDES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlUglQT4H5M

http://le717.github.io/landslides

Hello from a multi-interest girl!

Is this an episode of Leave It to Beaver where girl are creepy and fifth grade teachers are not allowed to were dresses and open-toed shoes or get married? 8S;P

just a tip, not very many people like always using comic sans and a different colour. Hey, at least it's not an eye bleed colour clash.

RPGamesAnimeVirgo98

I see that...I decided I'm too lazy to keep doing that.... xD So, I'm gonna keep it simple.

The name is just so insanely specific. Good, though. Means it's easier to remember who exactly you are when I'm ploughing through pants-infractions.

You better be holding a pokemon with a pair of pants on in there.

Enjoy your stay.

Shadowblaze

Hai there, [member=RPGamesAnimeVirgo98], and welcome to insanity RRU! I am a bit late in welcoming you, but I hope it's alright. Already had some landslides?

MaelstromIslander

you may like RP, but i'm very sure no one RPs here... :P  Unless you make cyrem have it happen.

RPGamesAnimeVirgo98

The name is just so insanely specific. Good, though. Means it's easier to remember who exactly you are when I'm ploughing through pants-infractions.

You better be holding a pokemon with a pair of pants on in there.

Enjoy your stay.

Okay...so aidenpons like doughnuts...Waffleman and natcO like waffles...you like pants...

Everybody has a gimmick of some sorts in here. x) I should get one...

And yes, I will have a Pokémon with some pants on. xD And thank you for welcoming me!

RPGamesAnimeVirgo98

Hai there, [member=RPGamesAnimeVirgo98], and welcome to insanity RRU! I am a bit late in welcoming you, but I hope it's alright. Already had some landslides?

Hello shadowblaze! It's okay if you greeted me late, and what do you mean by landslides?

RPGamesAnimeVirgo98

you may like RP, but i'm very sure no one RPs here... :P  Unless you make cyrem have it happen.

Eh...it's okay. I have other interests as well! :)

Drill Master

Hello there. I am Drill Master, commander of all drilling projects on the site. Drills are over in the storage shed, shovels are going through decontamination after that last nuclear incident. Also I make music in my spare time, I've played Pokémon Red, Yellow, Blue, skip a few, SS, Black 1 and 2, and X and Y. Thanks to Ace, I've now resumed my Pokémon TCG collection (since I haven't had new cards since '99.)

But enough about me, don't want to bore you already.

So welcome to the site Virgo! Enjoy!

RPGamesAnimeVirgo98

No, it's not boring at all! I like learning about other people and what they like, even if they like what I like, we may still differ but that's alright! I played Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Red, Sapphire, LeafGreen, Platinum, Pearl, Soul Silver, Pokémon xD: Gale of Darkness, stopped at B & W...

Yup. Been a Trainer for 12 years. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to RRU, Virgo.

I am EXRicky though some people call me Wognif, and I am responsible for numerous Floating Torso Minion related incidents that have occurred here. The aftermath of those incidents is still present somewhere in the cave.
I have played Pokemon, and my favorite region is Hoenn. I'm also into anime.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

There's this one member called RocketTheRacer, who keeps an RP Tumblr for Rocket Racer and whatnot. If they come back we could get an RP going. Hypothetically.

Anyway, I'm Stan McStudz, Resident Time Traveller. Every now and then I get sucked into a wormhole to Limbo and have to force my way back to this plane of reality. Hopefully you stick round and enjoy your sta--

I've played Pokémon Red, Yellow, Blue, skip a few, SS, Black 1 and 2, and X and Y.

Waitaminute. That shouldn't be right. He hasn't played any of G2--?

I played Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Red, Sapphire, LeafGreen, Platinum, Pearl, Soul Silver, Pokémon : Gale of Darkness, stopped at B & W...

YOU HAVEN'T EITHER!? I mean, SoulSilver is SORTA G2, but it's just not the same... Both of you MUST play at least one of Gold, Silver, or Crystal. Emulate it. I don't care. G2 was the best in the franchise (G3 was pretty decent, too), and should be enjoyed by all.

:P

Drill Master

Both of you MUST play at least one of Gold, Silver, or Crystal. Emulate it.

I have an emulator on my phone for GBC and GBA. Perhaps I'll pick up a copy somewhere.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.