Lego game *.fnt and *.ft2

shadow_lonely

shadow_lonely
Hi! I searched far and wide and couldn't find any extractor or anything for those files. I also don't really know how to open.
dir_zps5a41001c.png
I found in .FT2 file:
ft2_zps3032db92.png

........TNFN............. .......{B ..AÃ..A [email protected]ø..B–......Aø..BÃœ......B...C.......B..CJ......ÃJ..@ ..B ..B...B0..B

and 

ÿÿ....DDS |.......€........€..............................................NVTT.... .......DXT5................................NU2T......I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$........@Þ¶mÛ¶¡þ........`€¶mÛHðÿ........@Þ¶mÛ°ýW..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$........ß.I’$IòN........¿À¶mÛ¶ý..........Ÿ¶mÛ¶.Ê..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$.........Ÿ¶mÛ¶m1........¿À¶mÛ¶.ÿ........ß.I’$I¢õ..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’$..........I’$I’...

In .FNT file :
xbox_zps340a2583.png

P¯......ø............... .......{......B..ÈA...A........................ø......................................@......øA...B.......B..â€B.......B..Ãœ[email protected]......@B..€@[email protected]..@B..ÃœB...B...B...C...B...B..8C...B...B..C...B...B.. @...B..lB..†B...B..DB..úB...B...A...C...B..èB.................... . .1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...:...;...<...=...>...?...@...ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ

and

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ........................................................................................€...f defined(_WINPC............................................P«..........................................................DDS |.......€........€...................................................... .......DXT5....................................................UUUU............UUUU .I’$I’.....UUUU.ÿ¶mÛ¶16²â€..UUU..ÿ¶mÛ..$Óœ..UUU..ÿ¶mÛ°.r³œ .UUUx

I found this file by texmod:
LEGOEMMET_zps1aa83c52.jpg
If anybody here would be able to so, I can upload a sample. Thanks for any help!

shadow_lonely

Allegedly .fnt is some sort of font format. I suggest you find a bitmap font viewing program.

Thank you very much for your quick reply. This file is compressed by something method, I can't open it.

bimahoa_zps76de32af.png

Perhaps you should try to open it with a font viewing program instead of an image viewing program.

Edit: Using the mystical power of a long forgotten power (Google), I have determined that DDS refers to DirectDraw_Surface, DXT5 refers to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S3_Texture_Compression, and NVTT may refer to Nvidia Texture Tools. I'm not the one to help you with this any further. Perhaps someone can help you more.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.