New Blog

Commander Cold

What faction would have the coolest monorail system if it were produced?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What faction would have the coolest monorail system if it were produced?

• Blacktron
    • Blacktron II
    • Classic Space
    • Ice Planet 2002 (Already in progress)
    • Space Police I
    • Space Police II
    • Spyrius
    • UFO
    • RoboForce
    • Insectoids
    • Exploriens

Commander Cold

I've created a blog for documenting my activities making a LEGO Ice Planet 2002 Monorail System. I'll start posting tonight.

I also have a poll for you!

• Like 1

RobExplorien

How dare you not listing Exploriens! Prepare for an army of droids on their way to your icy base.

• Like 2

Commander Cold

How dare you not listing Exploriens! Prepare for an army of droids on their way to your icy base.

Oops, sorry, I'll add them later. I know of the Exploriens, but I faintly remember that faction. Once again, my apologies. You should make an Exploriens monorail.

I really admire the monorails, but I thing you should figure out a way to cover up some of those ugly studs, particularly on the wings. The way I have been achieving this has been through using NCS Cosmic Patroller>slope bricks; this method is a tad more bulky, but the design is far more sleek. Maybe you like the aesthetics of the studs, staying true to the traditional and simple LEGO spacecraft style, a matter of personal preference.

Also, I am not sure this is the most suitable place to advertise your Flickr "blog;" it might be more fitting in the context of a status update, or perhaps a RRU blog entry.

Checking your MOC pages account, I see you like blacktronII. Blacktron has most votes for a monorail. I think you get the picture.

The Ace Railgun

I vote classic space, I loved the classic space set's designs and color schemes. Also awesome monorails and I agree with brigs use more slopes.

Commander Cold

I really admire the monorails, but I thing you should figure out a way to cover up some of those ugly studs, particularly on the wings. The way I have been achieving this has been through using slope bricks; this method is a tad more bulky, but the design is far more sleek. Maybe you like the aesthetics of the studs, staying true to the traditional and simple LEGO spacecraft style, a matter of personal preference.

Also, I am not sure this is the most suitable place to advertise your Flickr "blog;" it might be more fitting in the context of a status update, or perhaps a RRU blog entry.

Yeah, I'll start today.

Ok, I can't get used to uploading these from Flickr.

I'll have to use img tabs. Thanks for your support!

Commander Cold

A Classic Space monorail would be bitchin'

Thanks.

I see Blacktron II and CS are tied! While Ice Planet 2002 stays at one vote. Which was mine. :)

Checking your MOC pages account, I see you like blacktronII. Blacktron has most votes for a monorail. I think you get the picture.

I like IP2002 better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.