Auditions and Textures wanted (NOT an ad, I really mean it)

Ben24x7

First off, I don't want to put this into the 'Member Projects' category as I won't explain how things are getting along till first release/look. And before you ask, this will end up as a small W.I.P but if encouraged enough I might as well continue it...

...So here is what I need:

Auditions:

I need three people (or maybe one who can do all three) that can do good redubs of Pepper Roni (LI2 voice), Mama and Papa Brickolini. Seriously, that is just the Auditions. If you want to audition send me a PM saying who you want to voice along with a maximum of three qoutes from any Lego Island game within the series, and the qoutes must ONLY be from the character who you wish to voice.... ....Moving on....

Textures:

Can anyone please send me the following textures:

• Mama's, Papa's, and Pepper's torso (for Pepper I'd like his torso from LI2)
  • A Lego Pizza texture (ones that fit on a 2x2 round plate)
  • And Mama's, Papa's and Pepper's face (For mama I'd like one from LI1, and ones from LI2 for both Papa and Pepper)

If you can supply any (doesn't need to be all at once) of the above textures I will be very grateful.

And I hardly think anyone here has the tech to do this but... ...If anyone has an application that can be used to animate pictures or textures and render them into films then please PM me.

That is all I ask and like I said earlier, you will not get to see what I am onto until the first look/prototype...thing... I look forward to any help or auditions.

--Ben24x7--

Fluffy Cupcake

I don't think texture ripping is yet possible from LI, only swapping. So no mama face from there.

Would the pizza texture from LI2 work? (Pizza appears to be a 2x2)

I'd like to see some animation first before I go lending my voice(s).

I'm totally fine with voicing Pepper and/or Papa, but I need to see some progress in this project first. Too often do I see things be announced, but no fruits ever come of it.

I'm sure you understand. Not berating you in the least.

Put me on the list as either Pepper or Papa (depending on who else wants the roles), but I won't be sending an audition until later in the project's development.

Would the pizza texture from LI2 work? (Pizza appears to be a 2x2)

Well, that'll do certainitly. And McStudz, I'll shall work on a rough animation right now. In the final thing though the timing will keep altering, voices will be included and Faces (along with torsos and pizzas) will be finalised (because I don't have any faces or textures everyone's face will be blank).

Unfortunately, I gave up on the Prototype clip thing. So I think it is best I write down my idea here before I give up:

First off, who has watched this?: 

I'm not entirely clear what this is. Is it an animation you will be making? In this last post, it sounds like you want to make a game. Either way, we'd like to see something being made here before we commit to helping. Is there a reason you "gave up" on the prototype? That's not exactly a good sign for the rest of the project. 

Also, LEGO Island was not the last game by Mindscape.

• Like 2

YES, It is an animation. NO, It is not a game. I stopped doing the prototype because I thought it would be easier to do the final animation instead, so if I made a mistake then that is my fault. Sorry about the LI Mindscape last game thing I messed up, thanks for correcting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.