Some island screenshots

Cloudstrife987

Cloudstrife987

isle2_zps8045eacb.png

A GIANT IS TRYING TO GET IN!!!

isle6_zpscf84f674.png

Get under the umbrella! Its going to rain!

isle5_zps92fe72cd.png

OH NO! THE BRICKSTER HAS TAKEN OVER THE INFORMATION CENTER!

isle1_zps43944f98.png

Driving off the racetrack with no gas.

isle3_zps745700b4.png

A race car is smashing pepper and the infomaniac does not care.

• Like 3

No, they rank pretty high up... But I think Lair won the lunacy award... :P

I liked that one about the Brickster taking over the InfoCenter. :)

Oh, and I have a WHOLE lot of photos taken with V+A and much hilarity and some interesting things. Like that the only reason jetskis can't go on land is because there's a collision barrier. And vice versa for land vehicles.

Shadowblaze

Btw what happened to Lair ?

As far as I know, he is mad and he is going around with a different account (in YouTube at least, I don't know if in RRU too). He is mad because he says that people appreciate his stupid videos more than the ones in which he puts effort in. I am afraid that he'll never show up again :(

lol username

As far as I know, he is mad and he is going around with a different account (in YouTube at least, I don't know if in RRU too). He is mad because he says that people appreciate his stupid videos more than the ones in which he puts effort in. I am afraid that he'll never show up again :(

Next time you tell somebody what happened, actually make sure you know what happened. This isn't even remotely accurate. But let's not derail the topic.

The screenshot with the racetrack is amusing, I've never had that happen to me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.