What are you listening to right now?

Cyrem

I've been listening to a lot of undertale remixes lately because it's a fantastic soundtrack and the fans have done some interesting things with it, but I thing this one deserves special mention.

I've been a bit obsessed with W.D. Gaster recently, and the fact that someone actually made a remix of Gaster's Theme is neat for a number of reasons

Fluffy Cupcake
On 2016-02-09 at 3:53 PM, Pereki said:

pros: I had forgotten how solid the soundtrack for that frogger game is. now listening to this:

Heh, that was my Sister's favourite song from that game like over a decade ago. Nowdays... well, it has been too long to even say.

I still dig the game and it's music though, heck, I even made this.

On 2016-02-09 at 3:53 PM, Pereki said:

it played at the end of literally every scene shredder appeared in (I watched this show a lot as a kid but don't watch it its dumb)

I watched a couple episodes of that over on 4Kids site back when it was around, even moreso the Fast Forward season.

And now because I've heard the first Frogger's music enough, I'm listening to the sequel's music. (The first game still wins my heart tho)

• Cyrem pinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.