Download Rock Raider for windows XP

Xana Lyoko

Hi, i'm new here, and i like playing the old lego games like so much people here xD 

Where can i find Lego PC games for Windows XP such as Rock Raiders without get a risk of have a virus ?

Where can i find Lego PC games for Windows XP such as Rock Raiders without get a risk of have a virus ?

Ebay or Amazon.

It's to expensive for me : 40 $ for a 1999 pc game xD where can i find online ??

>Global Forum Rules

DO NOT Post or Upload Illegal Material
This refers to posting any form of pirated materials such as applications/games, including posting of links to such materials. Rock Raiders United DOES NOT support piracy.

I'm sorry, but Fushigisaur's answer is the best answer we can give. In addition, the majority of us do not support piracy anyway. You can always check BrickLink if eBay yields no reasonable listings.

• Like 3

I can not give you that information. Piracy is technically illegal, and while I won't judge you if you resort to it, none of us can officially endorse it. If you must do so, you will have to find it yourself.

I would highly recommend buying a physical copy though.

EDIT: Sniped by Le.

Ok whoo, relax. When i looked it in past they were much expensive. I was talking about someone really kind copy it and give it free for everybody, like minors which can't buy things online without the hard permission of their parents. I'm new here, and i play lego games in my free times. I'm not yet a master :smug:    

Like those guys have already said, RRU does not support piracy. We will not help you find download links to the game, but we can help you find good deals on buying a copy and we will support you with any issues you have running the game (no matter how it's acquired).

If it will help you decide, a physical copy includes the movies and (usually) music that plays during the levels.

What I saw when I read the op:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Hey, its not the true ! i never pirate anything ! (ok, the video is very funny, i admit xD)

The Ace Railgun

Hey, its not the true ! i never pirate anything ! 

You say you never pirate anything, yet you're asking how to download a game for free...I'm guessing you don't know the definition of pirating...so BUY THE FREAKING GAME.

If you can't buy things off of the internet due to parental angst, Half Price Books often have old LEGO games. However, I believe I have only ever seen one Rock Raiders game at one, as opposed to about half a million LEGO Islands. :P

• 1 year later...
lego game player 200

i have a problem with my rock raiders game. it makes the black screen for 1 sek then disapeers and fail to start game can you help me??

Fluffy Cupcake

Try running in RGB emulation when the mode selection dialogue pops up. If that doesn't work and you are using an AMD graphics card, try uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center and rebooting, trying both Direct3D and RGB afterwards.

Beyond those I'm not sure what to try, wait for others to respond or look at the other help topics troubled players like you have posted.

Oh look, a topic under that section with your exact problem with several solutions can be found here! http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/6383-win-7-black-screen-nothing-happens-when-start-up/

Lastly, please do refrain from hijacking someone's topic on a completely different matter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.