Brigs

Greetings! I am Brigs, a teenage LEGO fan and building addict. I have played a few classic LEGO games, including LEGOLAND, Rock Raiders, and LEGO Island 2. More recently, I have played LEGO Universe, which slowly prompted my discovery of the online LEGO community. I occasionally post MOCs to my Flickr stream and watch a few walkthroughs of the classic games. I have been dormant here since my account creation a few months ago, but hopefully I can become an active member of the community!

Don't listen to him. I met him at Brickfair and he turned out to be a spambot.

?

Then how come someone liked the post?

Oh, and since the tags contain 'flowers' I'd guess that that is a hallmark of (slight) insanity.

Welcome to RRU if you aren't a spambot and actually want to stay here.

Quisoves Potoo

Welcome, sojourner! You were, I believe, one of the more prominent members and builders of the Lego Universe community. If so, then it's an honor to have you here. I look forward to your contributions. May the sheep never overcome you.

I met him at Brickfair and he turned out to be a spambot.

Wait, do you mean to say Brigs is actually an android?

Oh, and since the tags contain 'flowers' I'd guess that that is a hallmark of (slight) insanity

Or spambotyness.

?

Then how come someone liked the post?

Oh, and since the tags contain 'flowers' I'd guess that that is a hallmark of (slight) insanity.

Welcome to RRU if you aren't a spambot and actually want to stay here.

I'm glad jamesster posted, because it's great for proving who in RRU can detect a joke or not.

Brigs. Keep those pants on. McJobless out.

• Like 1

Welcome to RRU, Brigs. Looking through your Flickr page, you have some pretty awesome creations!

Have a good time here, but I wouldn't use the toilets. Go find another public one.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Welcome to RRU, Brigs!

I've chatted with Brigs a fair bit and he certainly should prove to be a welcome addition to the RRU community.

Last time I checked, robots are not permitted to exhibit at Brickfair, nor eligible for winning a "Most Iconic" Brickee Award for Brickfair AL 2014 - LEGO Minecraft Countryside>Brickee. Especially robots that spam.

Oh, and since the tags contain 'flowers' I'd guess that that is a hallmark of (slight) insanity

Or spambotyness.

Remind me never to leave ammunition for my own deprecation...

Have a good time here, but I wouldn't use the toilets. Go find another public one.

Uh oh... Do I want to ask?

Last time I checked, robots are not permitted to exhibit at Brickfair, nor eligible for winning a "Most Iconic" Brickee Award for Brickfair AL 2014 - LEGO Minecraft Countryside>Brickee. Especially robots that spam.

Or spambotyness.

Remind me never to leave ammunition for my own deprecation...

Uh oh... Do I want to ask?

Oh, so you aren't a spambot.

Welcome to RRU. Enjoy your stay and don't worry if you spout nonsensical gibberish all the time.

Enjoy your stay and don't worry if you spout nonsensical gibberish all the time.

Actually, do worry. I have recently trained up some attack dogs, and they'll eat the flesh off anyone who makes pointless posts on this forum.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.