If you were a rock raider...

Lair

Im going to do a little project here:

If you were a rock raider, what would your minifig look like?

choose anything, make up whatever aslong as it is good for Rock Raiders.

Need face & head side design, Body front side & back design, leg front & back design, hand color, arm/legside/shoulder color.

:P No 3D hats/packs. And the arm/leg sides/shoulder are the same color sadly.

I will post it and you can see if it looks like what you expected.

(this may need to be moved)

Ya I'm a little to lazy to read it all, and I realy want to post in this topic.

My miifig would have brown hair, a normal RR outfit, but it would be black and silver colored!

I'd post the picture I took of myself but...... That's another story. I'll just tell you what I wore.

Tan pants. A dark gray T-shirt (so on a minifig it would be sleeveless) with a dark blue vest over it. A black strap (actually a shoulder strap to a Wii carrying case, lol) going from my left shoulder down across my chest with a small pouch at the end (actually a case for a pair of binoculars; kinda makeshift shoulder bag). Due to the shirt being short-sleeved, the arms would be that smae color as my face (yellow, in terms of minifigure) and black gloves on my hand. Kind of expressionless face with blue eyes and dark blonde hair.

Side note: This is what Flare is supposed to look like.

forget what i said, can i be a santa raider?

LOL thats a good one.

I re-thought my minifig, it would be the normal RR face, but with brown hair, brown eyes, and like I said before, the outfit would be a black and silver version of the normal RR outfit, but without the tools.

TheEPICtrainrider

Regular RR outfit, Regular RR face except it has glasses, gray 'power miner' helmet (I forget which RR wears that helmet type), and instead of a lazer blaster, and I have a shotgun that shoots lazors (I know you or I wouldn't be able to do it but hey, why not dream?).

This is for RtPU in a way... possibly.

I need all main members to post. Or I would appreciate. You can use textures. But all minifigs are human *COUwarguyGH*.

Epic you didn't read the directions, I cant model helmits or guns.

TheEPICtrainrider

This is for RtPU in a way... possibly.

I need all main members to post. Or I would appreciate. You can use textures. But all minifigs are human *COUwarguyGH*.

Epic you didn't read the directions, I cant model helmets or guns.

That's why I said I know neater of us will be able to do this. You're probably better leaving me outta this.

head: RR face and brown hair

shirt: green shirt with the normal RR straps, pockets, etc (just turn the orange to green)

pants: blue pants with the normal RR straps, pockets, etc (just turn the orange to blue)

that's all I got for now

sorry if it's boring

• 1 year later...