Collection of Santa Hats 2013

le717

photo-8316.png?_r=1387323164

I could not figure out how to use the RRU gallery, but this'll do.

Minifig from LU, hat from internet. (While writing this I figured out a 10 times easier way of getting the same result, but whatever :D)

Thanks to JimbobJeffers for the general idea of adding a Santa hat to default avatar.

QUICK EDIT: Because of the way the image was linked, it has changed when I unequipped my santa hat. You'll have to wait till next xmas to see it again ;)

Bring it on! I'm a dragon so I'll just eat all of you.

Now, now.  Let's slow down and perform some logical analysis before we jump to conclusions.

Santa Claus is a fantasy character with magical powers who works with elves.

Fantasy characters with magical powers who work with elves typically appear in fairy tales.

Fairy types are super effective against dragon types.

By my calculations, Santa Claus is a dragon slayer.

Bring it on! I'm a dragon so I'll just eat all of you.

Now, now.  Let's slow down and perform some logical analysis before we jump to conclusions.

Santa Claus is a fantasy character with magical powers who works with elves.

Fantasy characters with magical powers who work with elves typically appear in fairy tales.

Fairy types are super effective against dragon types.

By my calculations, Santa Claus is a dragon slayer.

DM, you just got served :D And now for the dragon's comeback...

Er, either I'll stay out of this or I'll break up the fight.  If I do the latter, all ye clothes shall disappear in flames and many of ye will have to deal with an angry laser cutter piloting a robot anthro dog with metal claws while teleporting around while laser cutting.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed some of you used the URL to your avatar to display your Christmas avatar. Bit of heads up the moment you change your avatar (As some of you already have) that image will be present here, and we'll have lost your festive santa hat image. You may want to reupload them somewhere (like your gallery) and update the link in your post. I'm doing that for mine right now.

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

Bit of heads up the moment you change your avatar (As some of you already have) that image will be present here, and we'll have lost your festive santa hat image.

Well now, because I didn't save that version, I have to go and get it off another site that I haven't changed it on yet. Unfortunately it doesn't have as high as a resolution as it did here though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.