Crazy stories of how racers became racers (Fan made)

FlashySnakez

Ever wanted to know about how racer's orgins were? Well, here ya go. If you want a story, pm me.

Basil The Batlord: When Willa was doing some random spells, a car was created. That car was the car that Basil used. He then saw carts during a war. He used his car to fight. He then saw 2 cars on t.v. race each other. He then joined racing.

King Kahuka: King Kahuka was finding stuff buried in sand. He attached his objects and sat in it. It was a object that looked new. He liked it and showed it to his tribe. One day, some retard fell in it, and pushed the pedal. It went into a rock. They rebuilt it, and the retard was sold to Captain Redbeard.

Gypsy Moth: Gypsy Moth went to Earth and crash landed into a race track. She took out her rover/thing and rid it on the track. She won, and got into racing.

Lego Racers 2:

Riegel: Riegel was in a war. Riegel saw that the other troops were lolly gaging. He joined in, and Riegel was starting to do it. Visitors came from

Earth, and Riegel introduced the hobby. Visitors told about racing, something like his.

Rocket Racer: Rocket racer's real name is Chuck Diesel, and he was working as mission control. He build his car into a rocket, and added tires.

Surfer: Surfer was at Sandy Bay, surfing with his car, and one day, he raced P.C Bobby, and went to Xalax.

Warrior: Warrior was a soldier in LW2, fighting evil and taking down enemys. He started to race after the war.

Lightor: Lightor was a light designer at a Christmas festival. He participated in the Berg race, and went to Xalax.

Loopin: Loopin worked at Lego Land, he designed roller coasters. He put too many loops on them. He retired one day and joined racing.

Duster: Duster was a janitor. He worked at a local school. A tornado hit the school, and he apperead to be in Xalax.

Ghost: Ghost was in a cave at Halloween. He said that he was going to beat everyone at racing. He turned into a Rama, and became a ghost looking thing, although, he wasn't a Ghost.

*ahem*

There actually is a story in both the manual for the game and some magazines, including at least one comic. In short, Rocket Racer got bored of being the champ, his sidekick Veronica Voltage created a time portal, and gathered opponents throughout various time periods to provide Rocket with some new competition:

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Adventures!_Magazine_Issue_6 (Mumboking's scans, but it seems Bobafett2 stuck them on Brickipedia, which is a bit easier to browse)

King Kahuka: King Kahuka was finding stuff buried in sand. He attached his objects and sat in it. It was a object that looked new. He liked it and showed it to his tribe. One day, some retard fell in it, and pushed the pedal. It went into a rock. They rebuilt it, and the retard was sold to Captain Redbeard.

:|

Rocket Racer: Rocket racer's real name is Chuck Diesel, and he was working as mission control. He build his car into a rocket, and added tires.

... The hell?

Surfer: Surfer was at Sandy Bay, surfing with his car, and one day, he raced P.C Bobby, and went to Xalax.

Warrior: Warrior was a soldier in LW2, fighting evil and taking down enemys. He started to race after the war.

Lightor: Lightor was a light designer at a Christmas festival. He participated in the Berg race, and went to Xalax.

Loopin: Loopin worked at Lego Land, he designed roller coasters. He put too many loops on them. He retired one day and joined racing.

Duster: Duster was a janitor. He worked at a local school. A tornado hit the school, and he apperead to be in Xalax.

Ghost: Ghost was in a cave at Halloween. He said that he was going to beat everyone at racing. He turned into a Rama, and became a ghost looking thing, although, he wasn't a Ghost.

srsly.gif

Ramas are aliens from Xalax. They race. Fin.

• Like 4

I Am Not Here

Really? I mean really? I mean he just proably just named like that

One day, some retard fell in it, and pushed the pedal. It went into a rock. They rebuilt it, and the retard was sold to Captain Redbeard.

Is that supposed to be funny?  Because it isn't funny.

• Like 1

I have my own lore for the Ramas and how racing culture arose on Xalax, but this topic seems to have taken a turn for the worse. I might save it for another...

One day, some retard fell in it, and pushed the pedal. It went into a rock. They rebuilt it, and the retard was sold to Captain Redbeard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpjZjQrfGNg

I believe Mr. Flashy McSnakerton was attempting to emulate the rather insane style of classic LEGO lore. Unfortunately, even LEGO lore requires a certain level of literary finesse, a requirement that Flashy failed to meet, thus the reactions.

• Like 2

I believe Mr. Flashy McSnakerton was attempting to emulate the rather insane style of classic LEGO lore. Unfortunately, even LEGO lore requires a certain level of literary finesse, a requirement that Flashy failed to meet, thus the reactions.

I was just more concerned about his use of the r-word.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.