Minecraft Screenshots

Jimbob

Introducing the (Not-so-evil)...

...BLOOD DONATION TRUCK...

...Okay, seriously, I have no idea what I was thinking when I built this. Anyways, here are the pictures:

Here it is in its insignificant glory. I say its insignificant because it does nothing really.

Front and back view of the truck, minus my character.

Close-up of the sign above the rear door (if you are having trouble reading it it says "We thank you for participating and donating your blood. --Fred Cop--" )

The inside upon entering from both the back doors and the Cab. I don't have any pictures of the Cab because it is a really small area.

The lights inside the van both on and off. It is powered by this:

This set-up will turn the lights off when its day but it'll turn the lights back on during the night.

Heres how it works (except it doesn't at all);
-Patient sits in the bed at night
-Doctor grabs a Syringe and a 'Reserved Blood Bottle'
-Doctor 'extracts' Patient's Blood using the Syringe and replaces the Reserved Blood Bottle (which is an empty glass bottle) with a Potion of Healing with the name 'Blood of [Patient's name here]'

-Patient leaves. No lolly-pops included

--Ben24x7--

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Time to present pictures from the village, where some players currently live. As you can see, my influence was very small ;) (I only added every farm and generator, which is above the ground).

I guess, that a few screenshots for overview's sake should be enough for the beginning.

If you go into the northern area (from spawn), you will see this:

gallery_1586_444_443406.png

From west (the big thing is the tower and the two things on the right side are the zombie xp farm (the entrance is only ~20 blocks away from the grey thing) and the snow farm (the thing at the river)):

gallery_1586_444_176335.png

From east:

gallery_1586_444_300947.png

From south:

gallery_1586_444_576318.png

And here is an overview map with some descriptions:

gallery_1586_444_217578.jpg

There is also a nether gate between the vertical farm and the cobblestone generator.

Warning: some generators don't work that well:

-the farm next to the vertical farm because of server lag

-the cow farm, because it's a bit difficult to get cows in it and having enough all the time

-the snow farm, because the mechanisms don't really work (although having the snow golem in a corner is enough to have a snow farm),

but all the other stuff works very well (I have two pumpkin farms, because I haven't found melons yet).

• 3 weeks later...
Drill Master

So I've been playing Skyrim these past few days (thanks Xiron :P ) and I got the idea to make a tomb in MC inspired by the ones seen in Skyrim.

I built it as a challenge for members, plus at the end there's a loot chest. it is a small tomb, but monsters will spawn inside, as well as a boss room with an actual boss in it.

This one is called Rokenak's Tomb, and players will have to fight Rokenak in the final room.

Stuff to be aware of:

Mobs

Traps

Rokenak

The loot is randomized, but will always have 1 weapon (enchanted or not), a full set of armor (enchanted or not) and 10 emeralds. The loot chest will always have 8 different loot items ( the emeralds count as 1, the weapon, the 4 pieces of armor, and 2 random items.)

I plan on making more of these tomb's around with different mapping and bosses. This is just something I found to be fun to do on the server.

Also, if you clear the tomb, I'll put a sign with your name on it in the boss room.

Do you have what it take to defeat Rokenak?

Screenshots:

gallery_4309_397_354155.png

gallery_4309_397_754251.png

gallery_4309_397_180987.png

gallery_4309_397_185623.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Drill Master

Since the server is sort of dead now, and the other server I've been using is down for maintenance, I decided to go on SP and mess around with stuffs. This is the start of an experiment I'm working on.

gallery_4309_397_548127.png

I did actually get the pieces to scale as close as possible (kinda hard in Minecraft without making it insanely large) but ya know.

Anyway, as I said this is an experiment I'm working on. I'll post more as I progress.

I did actually get the pieces to scale as close as possible (kinda hard in Minecraft without making it insanely large) but ya know.

Just remember that 5 plates height = 2 studs width and you should be fine.

Drill Master

Just remember that 5 plates height = 2 studs width and you should be fine.

Don't  worry it does. In the screenshot you can see the red1x1 piece is 2.5 plates wide.

• 2 weeks later...
The logo is now fixed, extra sign included:

The server now has its' own TLM parody sign. A quick thanks to Fushigisaur for allowing me to enter creative mode to make this. To be honest, it looks cool from the front...   ...but at the back...   ...well...   ...lets just say its a boring black square.

I tried to make it as close to the World's Default spawn point as possible so it may or may not be one of the first ten things you see if you are new to the server.

As good as this might look, I am dissapointed by 1. The 'E' in 'THE' because it looks more like a 'C' and 2. Its not lit up by torches and I don't want it to be covered with torches or glowstone.

But I am, all-in-all, happy with the result.

Drill Master

TA-DAH!:

The server now has its' own TLM parody sign. A quick thanks to Fushigisaur for allowing me to enter creative mode to make this. To be honest, it looks cool from the front...   ...but at the back...   ...well...   ...lets just say its a boring black square.

I tried to make it as close to the World's Default spawn point as possible so it may or may not be one of the first ten things you see if you are new to the server.

As good as this might look, I am dissapointed by 1. The 'E' in 'THE' because it looks more like a 'C' and 2. Its not lit up by torches and I don't want it to be covered with torches or glowstone.

But I am, all-in-all, happy with the result.

And if you plan to ask, NO! I will NOT sing that song!

RRR?

Yeah, after making it I hadn't realised it said 'RRR'. So at this moment of time I am busy fixing it.

-------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

- - - - - - - -

I have fixed it, expect another picture soon!

-------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Its an Acclamator Class Star destroyer from Star wars and the clone wars. I have built this ship almost a year ago. It had been done legitly without any mods/hacks. looks pretty cool.

2013-110.jpg
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Okay, well I attempted making Lilac's Treehouse from >Freedom Planet. It turned out... eh, alright I guess.

Two things annoyed me while making this:

1. The inconsistancies between the inside and outside
  2. Only having large blocks to work with, making things look inproper or ugly (One of the things I hate most about Minecraft...). Microblocks mod needs to become a vanilla thing. :P

MCLilacTreehouseOut_zps58820d67.png

MCLilacTreehouseInside_zps0fb4dda7.png

• Like 4

The Ace Railgun

Ye olde mod kingdom, complete with Ye olde incomplete doors :P

2014_08_28_21_21_10.png

A map of the place (it took several maps)

2014_08_28_21_21_43.png

• Like 1

@Drill Master: Wow, that's weird xD.

By the way: "Thanks" to the instable and laggy connection between me and the server I have to log myself out and in again. Result: I can make pictures like this one:

gallery_1586_444_382002.png

• Like 3

I'm not here with a picture, but does anyone know who recreated the Rock Raiders Tool Store on the original server? I need a picture of that for a project I am working on.

• 5 months later...

This evergreen topic fell silent, so I am putting a voice back in it's feed. :P

I built a new box (duh). :P If you want to visit it, you can. You shouldn't have any trouble finding it. If you do, you should get your eyes checked. :P

Fluffy Cupcake
You shouldn't have any trouble finding it. If you do, you should get your eyes checked. :P

That is if I have any eye-sight left after looking at that bright thing.

• 4 months later...

(Almost forgot this topic existed because its been so inactive.)

I went searching through some old junk, and I found an old Minecraft world from several years ago that I thought I got rid of.

large.2015-06-29_23.11.23.png.968574a417

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So Sparks8805 has opened up a brand new Minecraft server for RRU with him and I currently as the only Whitelisted users, I have been Opted in order to whitelist other users so if you are interested them please let me know so I can add you.

It is a survival server with the IP: Node49.Minecrafted.net:25799

(Also I am sorry in advance for this but I will be reposting this message in the 5 most recent Minecraft threads on this site. I am doing this solely do to the fact that all potentially interested users do not Follow all related threads and as such they might not be notified of the new Server.)

(It would be appreciated if all interested users also funnel into the RRUcraft Minecraft Server thread and Follow that topic solely so we are not spread out through multiple threads. Thank you for your cooperation.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.