Minecraft Screenshots

Jimbob

D: It's the Infonether! In which case you should change the Ghasts to be Infoghastiac heads.

I was planning on doing that soon, actually.

I was just testing to see how my netherrack looked.

Woah... A lot has been done since the screenshot I took of our work on it, just a couple of days ago:

gallery_5738_395_662427.png

Well, to the front at least. Nice work ya'll.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
The Ace Railgun

RRU tower progress update: Arthuriel and I starting to experiment with exterior design.

Do you like the Cyan glass/Lime glass design on the side?

2014_02_20_13_48_37.png

My internet is out again, so I can't help on the starship dock until 2am, unless someone has already continued it? I'd like to keep working on it though, so I'll probably be on tonight around 2 to finish that floor.

My internet is out again, so I can't help on the starship dock until 2am, unless someone has already continued it? I'd like to keep working on it though, so I'll probably be on tonight around 2 to finish that floor.

I knocked out the window on that floor, but otherwise i don't think it's been touched.

Fluffy Cupcake

So, I warp to my home only to find that MY WHOLE BACKYARD IS ON FIRE!

(I quickly put out the flames with the WE /ex commands, shoulda took a pic beforehand but oh well)

2014-02-25_151133_zpsbc15851c.png

Seriously don't know what happened, but since I haven't touched that area of the forest in a while (but beyond behind the camera I have yes), perhaps you can copy-paste an older version of that area the world via MCEdit to fix this?

2 hour later edit: Report from Brigs (neighbour), he said he got out of hand on his plan to replace an area with oak, and will now fix it.

Probably a freak lightning strike, but dang. That's a whole forest taken down! I'll see if I can find some other weird or bizarre things to screenshot on the server. :P

Fluffy Cupcake

Probably a freak lightning strike

Or, you know, this...

...Brigs (neighbour), he said he got out of hand on his plan to replace an area with oak....

He could of just asked a mod to use WE instead of going crazy and incompletely burning a bunch of random (the fun way. :P) trees.

Also, for secondary matters, it was near my private woods area original settlement place too, you would think I would have a say on the forest change because I settled there first... (and I never asked for a neighbour 50 blocks away, I had yard plans you know! : P)

Sorry about the fire. I was stupid enough to think that starting a fire on the west side of my house would be easy to contain; however I was unaware it also began spreading east towards Xiron's house, too. I will replace his backyard with birch trees, and compensate any items/animals damaged by my idiocy. Next time I want to clear an area, I will be removing the trees manually.

Also, I was unaware you had yard plans. I can try to move my home to another forest.

Fluffy Cupcake

and compensate any items/animals damaged by my idiocy.

I don't think any animals were harmed in the making of that film fire.

Also, I was unaware you had yard plans. I can try to move my home to another forest.

Well, I don't have any. YET. ;P

Still though, some personal space is nice. You can stay in the same forest, but pehaps not so close. (across the pond maybe?)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.