Minecraft Screenshots

Jimbob

-Dynmap screenshot with label-

My Music Lab so far. Dynmap is showing the Main Floor design of my lab.

If people like, I can add labels on Dynmap for them. You can even give me a custom icon to sit next to it if you like, in 8x8, 16x16 or 32x32 resolution I believe.

Just don't spam messages on either of the server topics please, I'd prefer a PM or Skype message (not that I check the latter as frequently). Unless someone wants to compile a list of all the main areas on the server, in which case I don't mind it being posted in the topic. :)

The Ace Railgun

Somewhere along the line I lost track of this conversation, probably when Kirk and Spock jumped in...or Rob became Moe...

Also Xi and I are building the Relto age from Uru Ages beyond Myst there in the background.

Screen_Shot_2014_03_22_at_1_16_32_AM.png

• Like 1

Almost finished the house on my plot near the build arena.

gallery_7053_301_348223.png

Also a little bit of texture work has been done.

gallery_7053_301_99196.png

(I was expecting the grass color to be brighter than that when I changed the color map, but whatever.)

I HAVE BUILT A BOX! IT SHALL KEEP ALL LIONS, EAGLES, AND GORILLAS AWAY! IT TOOK THOUSANDS OF YEARS AN HOUR, AND MANY MEN JAL DIED IN THE PROCESS, BUT IT HAS BEEN BUILT! IT SHALL STAY UNTIL THE CONTENTS THEREIN ARE COMPLETE. UNTIL THEN, DO NOT DARE ENTER THE BOX!!! or else!!!!!!!!!!!!

gallery_2686_215_166812.png

gallery_2686_215_487446.png

gallery_2686_215_37330.png

gallery_2686_215_13119.png

Yup, I killed the skyline and scenery. :P There are other signs I did not take a picture of as well. ;P

Shadowblaze

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to present you:

The Far Lands!

gallery_8156_424_97621.png

gallery_8156_424_242984.png

More pics here:

gallery_8156_424_1191185.png

gallery_8156_424_726887.png

gallery_8156_424_226995.png

Please notice how the highlight box is completely offset to the block.

You might be asking: "How the heck did you get there? It's pretty far from the spawn, you can't have walked all the way there. Anyways, you can't get there anymore". I used a fancy method I created. It consists in creating a world in 1.7.5 and teleporting to x or z 12550828 and y 128 while flying. Then exit the game, and change your game version to beta 1.7.3 (or earlier) using the minecraft launcher profile options. Open the game again, and play the world you just created. The world will generate again, but it will keep your coordinates. This means that you'll end up directly in the Far Lands! :D

It was a pain to take all the pictures, because the Far Lands are pretty laggy. I mean, LAGGY. :P

• Like 2

I recreated the Chrome Crusher in Minecraft (its not as good as the real thing but thats what can be expected out of Minecraft):

?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

Front view of the Chrome Crusher.

Ditto, but from the back.

View of the cab. Its very small and consists of a Lever that does nothing and a Button that fires a "laser" (basically its an arrow)...

...The arrows won't go too far though

I also added Axle's clothing (because Axle comes in the Chrome Crusher set) along with a 'Rock Raiders Pickaxe' and 'Rock Raiders Shovel'. Before you ask, I dyed Leather clothing to change its colour (apart from the hat, that wasn't dyed).

And thats all there is to it.

--Ben24x7--

The Chrome Crusher has been updated! Now it is (ever so slightly) improved:

?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

Comparision bettween old (top picture) and the new updated version (lower picture).

The Chrome Crusher has a new laser 'cannon' as I like to call it. Thanks to Arthuriel for the suggestion of upgrading it. The laser 'cannon' may look odd but it was a design from the Official Minecraft RedStone Handbook.

New laser 'cannon' in action. At the press of a button this will rapidly fire many arrows until it either runs out of arrows or is turned off via the Button.

I also changed the Drill head (pun), originally it was a Button, but I decided to replace it with something bigger, and in this case, it was changed to a Skeleton Head.

And lastly the Rollcage (finally figured out what it is) was updated.

That is all the updates so far :).

Edited by Ben24x7

Phantom Terror

Here's some stuff that I've been working on for various servers.

Lakeview Village WIP>Newbie Village WIP on a UHC server

Outside view of House>One of my various abandoned bases in previously mentioned UHC server

Castle in the sky WIP>And a Sky Spawn I'm working on for a server

I'm currently working on building an adventure map, and another server's spawn too. As well as many other personal projects. :D

I've now (very recently) built the Granite Grinder in Minecraft too:

Here it is, I am not proud of this design but I did try my best.

The Granite Grinder from the back.

This is the Cab, it only comsists (as you can see) of a switch, no seats, no other switches or buttons, just this but also the switch does nothing, unlike the Chrome Crusher.

Bonus Docs clothing, I am also not too proud of those Dyed clothes as it doesn't look like Docs. Also, I decided not to make Axles' clothes again even though he is part of the Granite Grinder set, I originally tried to recreate Bandit's clothing but that didn't go too well.

All in all this isn't as good as the Chrome Crusher rebuild and I think I made the clothes too poorly but I'm going to have to accept it.

Great designs, Ben! The inclusion of redstone mechanics too is excellent. I especially like the Granite Grinder, nice job.

I haven't been on the server for a while, but I've got a little (well, big) something planned soon... Hopefully the player-hunters out there will enjoy it.

Great designs, Ben! The inclusion of redstone mechanics too is excellent. I especially like the Granite Grinder, nice job.

I haven't been on the server for a while, but I've got a little (well, big) something planned soon... Hopefully the player-hunters out there will enjoy it.

Thanks, and I look forward to see what you have planned will turn out to be...

Hurry, hurry, hurry! Come on down to my cart ride!* It's loads of fun, gives you a tour of all my creations, only costs 10c, and it 2000% scarier better more fun than JimbobJeffers's MEGA MEGA RIDE OF DOOM! Afterward, stop in at The Triangle and Lemon in a Glass Box Pointless Attractions! You won't leave like you came in! Also gaze at the Ring of Fire and listen to some good ol' Johnny Cash.

2014-04-06_20.18.53.png

I'm an handsome young man in a nice suit offering you the ride of a lifetime. Would I really scam you into falling for such an amazing deal? :P

* Attraction name not yet finalized

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhere on the ocean on the server, I have (tried to, anyway) created a giant Technic beam.

gallery_7053_301_14960.png

Because I felt like it and couldn't think of anything else.

• Like 3

Somewhere on the ocean on the server, I have (tried to, anyway) created a giant Technic beam.

-snip-

Because I felt like it and couldn't think of anything else.

Beam me up scotty 

O.T.

lulwut?

Heres a little project I am working on in the Voidlands.

...You know how you get small Model Ships in a glass bottle? Well, my project is to get a chunk of Minecraft landscape INSIDE a glass cube!

I haven't made much progress and I have received help from two people so far (to be specific, Le717 and Arthuriel helped me)...   ...So I still await help but in the meantime...   ...Photos! (Only two though, there isn't much to show):

My plan is to make a replica of Minecraft landscape from Bedrock to Overland (ground level) inside a 40x40x40 box made out of Black Stained Glass (I do plan to add a roof to the box but that'll be after the landscape is complete). Also, if I had the chance, this could be a survival thing (if it was I'd name it "Boxed Survival")...

...Again, I await help to finish my project...

--Ben24x7--

It was supposed to be the The Big Bad Wolf. It seems I built the Big Bad Beaver instead.

If its any consolation, beavers are far more likely to destroy your house than wolves. Those pigs should be squealing in fear.

You know I'm bored when:

gallery_2686_215_288709.png

I start building some building, make a logo, strip a parking lot, and put up light posts all in a matter of an hour to 2 hours.

Yea.......

Hopefully this might help make up for the Big Bad Beaver. :P

I also need to work on scaling so I don't end up with the parking space in the center. >.<

If its any consolation, beavers are far more likely to destroy your house than wolves. Those pigs should be squealing in fear.

Actually, the pigs are fine. It's the Small Bad Wolf that keeps disappearing :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.