Houses for Everyone!

Fluffy Cupcake

Wow this is actually a really nice discovery. Just don't make a real mod that makes houses fly everywhere :P

O.T.
Can we do an Arctic retexture mod for Xmas?
  • Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

O.T.

Can we do an Arctic retexture mod for Xmas?

I was snowifiying everything because of Christmas upcoming, though I wasn't sure what to do with Arctic. I was considering grassifying it, but if I am short on time perhaps I'll Christmasify it, or maybe I'll do both (not combined). We'll see. ;)

ohoho what the heck happend there......

What, don't you prefer saying "ohoho" instead of "L0L"?

I was snowifiying everything because of Christmas upcoming, though I wasn't sure what to do with Arctic. I was considering grassifying it, but if I am short on time perhaps I'll Christmasify it, or maybe I'll do both (not combined). We'll see. ;)

Ok. Maybe you should wait until you can make more models, so that you can add decorations to the map. Maybe you should also wait for a way to modify the terrain, to make a different or expanded version of the map, if you know what I mean. Also, I don't have enough time to make a christmas remix of the Arctic music (if you need one)... but next year we'll do something big!

About grassifying, you could add grass patches to the snowy stuff, it might look nice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.