Rok (kinda) returns

Rokreder

First things first: Yes, my name is based on Rock Raiders. Ever since I created my LEGO account almost a decade ago, I have gone under this name on the internet. 

Coincidentally Rock Raiders was also my first computer game, and still is one of my favorite LEGO themes. (In fact, I recently completed my collection with an amazing deal on the chrome crusher and HQ station)

I have looked around on the forums here a bit now and again. I only today discovered the active community, old friends* and some amazing modding work going on, including stuff I could need for other projects of mine.

*Note that this is how I see them, they probably don't remember me. :( 

I am also a ex-LU player, (under the same name ofc.) and I'm still working on stuff in regard to that. (Hope to finish that off soon, maybe with the help of some of your tools)

I was part of Lunibook for a while, until it died... Been with a gaming community since then.

Interests are LEGO (technic, universe, rock raiders), games in general, computers and electronics, robots, programming etc. interests I seem to share with other here.  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to meeting you all, discussing LEGO and games and the like.

If there is anything, don't hesitate to ask.

legos :D

I remember you from Lunibook and such. I actually have a personal archive of that forum I made with HTTrack, it's sitting around somewhere on an external hard drive. Welcome to RRU.

I actually have a personal archive of that forum I made with HTTrack, it's sitting around somewhere on an external hard drive. Welcome to RRU.

Great minds think alike   :lol:

I love how you put 'legos' in tiny writing at the end. As if to say:

'Hi everyone. I'm going to make a really awesome intro topic.' and then...

derp

Anyway, welcome to RRU! As you said, lots of people here share the same interests as you, so you'll fit right in :) Please take this complimentary energy crystal and have a seat in reception, you will be given a tour of the RRU tower shortly.

Surely this welcome topic will only serve to drive members away from RRU, should new members read it before posting their own?

^Reason why I put that infamous word to the end of my post in first place.

I am now open for removal of the disturbing character/word and/or hiding it by means of translation if you think that will work. ('legoer' (Norwegian) for instance, or 6C65676F73)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.