Shadow322

Shadow322

The Ultimate Lifeform.

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts

I reduced it to 4 instead of 16.

(Server may need a restart?)

Thanks, though you are right, it needs to be restarted as it isn't changed in the real game from what I can tell.

I would like to suggest that if it is at all possible, we make the spawn a sing 1x1 block a bedrock that goes down to the bedrock layer, so a bedrock pillar. And make it go as high as the ground level, so where the ocean level is I suppose, I haven't followed those game details in a long time.

Shadow322

Shadow322

The Ultimate Lifeform.

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts

And the spawn is fixed. I'm going to build a small decorated box so we know where it is exactly.

I'm also adding more streets and adjusting the layers of the ground.

Can I have a mod come on and just fix a small mistake at my spawn build thingy? It's just 4 bits of floating glass, you'll know it when you see it.

RR Rocks

RR Rocks

RRU's No. 1 lurker

• Platinum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

As part of the renovation project, I have constructed a small town square, which could work well as a spawn point. Maybe the mods could consider moving it there? (It's positioned near the central station) I already placed a rule board there, albeit I did paraphrase the rules a tad, as they were a bit long before.

Shadow322

Shadow322

The Ultimate Lifeform.

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts

Anyone know if K2017 comes onto the server anymore?

Shadow322

Shadow322

The Ultimate Lifeform.

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts

Anyone mind if I make the floating city platforms (I mean the platforms that actually have things on) into separate floating islands? I ask this because when they finally get moved then they can be arranged into a neat grid pattern and we can just build do paths between them afterwards.

RR Rocks

RR Rocks

RRU's No. 1 lurker

• Platinum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

No, you may not remove the walk ways, because we don't even know for sure, if Ace will let us move them. Also I think Ace would want to keep the layout when it is moved.

As a side note, Shadow, don't double post if you 2 questions, just edit the second question into the first one.

GordonFreeman

Hey guys, I'm building a futuristic floating city near the Desert Village and I was wondering if anyone could help me out in its construction? It's mainly the town square that needs work done, I'm not really sure how to finish it. If anyone comes to help, feel free to destroy the utilities system I set up.

I'm not going to bother giving X/Y coordinates, because when you're at the Village, trust me, you'll see it ;-)

RR Rocks

RR Rocks

RRU's No. 1 lurker

• Platinum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Hey, not to be huge spoilsport, but could you please move your flying city to somewhere over an ocean? We really don't need another flying city clutter the sky around spawn and it is right were my desert city is going to be

GordonFreeman

Hey, not to be huge spoilsport, but could you please move your flying city to somewhere over an ocean? We really don't need another flying city clutter the sky around spawn and it is right were my desert city is going to be

I was thinking about doing that anyway.

edit: Wait, is your city going to be directly on top of where the water elevator started? Because I might have some extra cleanup to do if that's the case...

RR Rocks

RR Rocks

RRU's No. 1 lurker

• Platinum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

The town wall goes under it, but don't worry about it, the whole mountain needs to go anyway, so It doesn't really matter.