Photo

RRU Minecraft Server

• Please log in to reply
581 replies to this topic

JimbobJeffers

I wasn't waiting for Bukkit, rather I believe it's been dissolved thanks to the legal problem - I think there's a similar piece of kit that's been taken down too. Mojang did say they'd be updating Bukkit themselves, but... By the time that happens they'll probably have their own modding API they've been promising for ages out anyway.

raysfan00

raysfan00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Interested in joining soon hopefully.

Drill Master

Drill Master

Drill Commander

• Platinum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Looks like you only need to make 2 more posts, and then you are eligible. What's your Minecraft IGN?

raysfan00

raysfan00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Looks like you only need to make 2 more posts, and then you are eligible. What's your Minecraft IGN?

raysfan00 

xD

MaelstromIslander

MaelstromIslander

Bronze Modification and Unused Content Researcher

• Bronze Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

I'm not going to be a hypocrite (this same thing happened to me) so i'm going to say it differently than xiron did to me.

You, as far as i know, have not been active on RRU for 4 months, so you sadly can't join. :(

Edit: Nevermind, i read your blog, you've been on for two years.

Drill Master

Drill Master

Drill Commander

• Platinum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

raysfan00 

xD

:P Well I'll whitelist you and send you a PM for the IP. Just reply to this and you'll be eligible!

The Ace Railgun

raysfan00 
xD
:P Well I'll whitelist you and send you a PM for the IP. Just reply to this and you'll be eligible!

You know, the IP is in the topic's OP :P

Drill Master

Drill Master

Drill Commander

• Platinum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

I think JJ should remove it regardless of the server being whitelisted. 

• Xiron thanked this

The Ace Railgun

I don't think so, I mean really, you can't connect to the server without being on the whitelist, so there's really no need for all this "security". It just seems really silly to want to keep the IP "private" and frankly, it seems like overkill. Plus, when we get Spigot w/Spongepowered API I'm going to install some extra server security plugins.

KevinVG207

KevinVG207

The LR Audio Freak?!

• Bronze Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
Whoo! I'm allowed to enter in 7 days! Am I allowed to make videos on the server for youtube?

JimbobJeffers

Whoo! I'm allowed to enter in 7 days! Am I allowed to make videos on the server for youtube?

Yay! I don't see why you can't make videos, unless it causes an influx of members joining RRU just to join the server. I doubt that'd happen though. :)

KevinVG207

KevinVG207

The LR Audio Freak?!

• Bronze Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
I just wanted to know