RRU Minecraft Server

Jimbob

What's UHC?

UHC stands for Ultra HardCore. What happens is the server is put onto 'HardCore' mode (where hearts will not regenerate if you get hurt, unless you have a Golden Apple) and players are put into teams to fight the Ender Dragon, and whoever can kill it automatically wins...

...or you can just run around, killing other players as an alternative and win if you are the last team/player standing.

Oh...

...but if you ask me, it is impossible to do, mainly because of limited hearts, the UHC lasting a certain time, etc. I doubt players would be able to get the resources, find a Stronghold and fight the Ender Dragon without dying once in a 3 hour budget, should someone manage to prove me wrong I'll attempt to eat my computer screen.

I have done it on a different UHC server before. I simply want you to not modify anything a moderator / admin has said concerning any rules, or the rules of an event. Killing the dragon wins you the round, no need to hide it.

Alright, to collate that all together, here's the information for the upcoming round.

UHC: Round 3

Time: Saturday 21st, 6pm UTC

Competitors: 7

Game Mode: Free-For-All

Player List

The game mode is current FFA as there are an odd number of players. Anyone else interested in joining?

What's UHC?

Others have answered your question already, but for more information there's a breakdown here.

Remember, Azula, that using lightning is frowned upon in UHC.

Do not dare attempt to tell me what I can and cannot do, peasent.  You are lucky I do not smote you to ash where you stand.

• Like 1

Is there anything planned for the Sky city stuff? Can it pleeeeeeeeeeeease me moved to somewhere else? Like over an ocean or something? Please?

Or can someone at least tell me an actually good location to build my monument?

Never mind.

After a vote by the Mods, we now have a new rule, effective immediately.

All builds on the server, active or not, are to remain standing and not tampered with. From now on, only the build's owner can remove said build, or request that it be removed by help of a Mod. Exclusions to this rule include:

The build is encroaching upon another existing build. (Ex: A house built too close to another existing house unless authorized by build's owner.) Report any such activity to a Mod. Do NOT remove it yourself.

The build has been deemed as grief by Mod vote. (Ex: A random jumble of blocks that has no purpose.)

As well as this rule being enacted, there shall be no more signs on anyone's builds deeming them to be removed or relocated, and further action of this sort will be constituted as grief.

Any current relocation signs will be removed.

Thank you.

GordonFreeman

After a vote by the Mods, we now have a new rule, effective immediately.

All builds on the server, active or not, are to remain standing and not tampered with. From now on, only the build's owner can remove said build, or request that it be removed by help of a Mod. Exclusions to this rule include:

The build is encroaching upon another existing build. (Ex: A house built too close to another existing house unless authorized by build's owner.) Report any such activity to a Mod. Do NOT remove it yourself.

The build has been deemed as grief by Mod vote. (Ex: A random jumble of blocks that has no purpose.)

As well as this rule being enacted, there shall be no more signs on anyone's builds deeming them to be removed or relocated, and further action of this sort will be constituted as grief.

Any current relocation signs will be removed.

Thank you.

Theoretical question, what if it is our own build that we mark for removal?

I would like to make it clear to everyone, especially Ace that the build behind the train station is mine. If it's intruding on an existing build then ask me about it, I would rather compromise this time rather then have it removed by a mod under the guise of it being griefing.

So I'm just making a new street over the hill so the thick bridge can be destroyed, here's what I have so far.

Now I don't know who built the train tracks exactly so I'm posting here to ask who did it and if it would be ok for me to adjust them slightly so the new path works.

Here's a rather crudely made representation of what I mean to do. Don't mind my poor MSpaint skills, and all the measurements amazingly work out if your curious.

It's my track and it is fine for you to move it over slightly. Just make sure that carts can still go up the mountain properly.

Thanks, I'll take care of it tomorrow cause it way too late for me right now. xD

Sign-ups for UHC: Round 3 will be closing tomorrow, so if you're interested now is the time to sign up! See >above for more information.

To better manage the server we're putting together a player list. Unfortunately I've lost the original, so we are unable to identify some people. Please check the list below, and if you own one of the usernames or know who does please let us know. Any that aren't identified will be put on a ban from the server until we can identify them - this is to better help with grief reports in future.

Brigs

DrMarc
flash854
GalGamJD
JoshTheDuke
K2017
legobrigs
Mrsx
PCFreak7
raysfan00
RocketTheRacer
Tauka_Usanake
thefryingpanman
ToaMeiko
TheEpicCreeper12
TonyChap

Brigs and legobrigs are both Brigs, unsure why two names on there...

MC name: RRU name
DrMarc: Sharkly (pretty sure)
raysfan00: raysfan00
RocketTheRacer: Rocket__Racer (or something like that)
Tauka_Usanake: Tauka_Usanake
ToaMeiko: ToaMeiko (also goes by George, last name escapes me)

That's all I can name.

Hey RR Rocks, next time we're both on can I show you something around that track area? I want to get you opinion on something. In fact if your free now to come on then come join me. Thanks. ^^

Heads up, Jim gave me permission to move his home to a more isolated place. Just letting you all know in case you see my destroying his shack.

He who? Don't tell me you're moving The Invisible Man's house? Nobody knows where that is! How did you find it?

I meant his little shack behind the train station.

Creative Mode has been disabled. If you are found in Creative mode, a Mod will switch you to Survival, no questions asked.

We have found multiple counts of grief on the server, all of which being large piles of wool in various parts around the spawn village.

S0MN8AV.png

Creative Mode will continue to be disabled until the griefer has been identified. If you know who did this, let us know.

I think you guys already know that do to events related to me in the last few weeks I wouldn't risk doing something like this, so I feel pretty safe is making some suggestions.

Is there a server log? Like that lists all the people that have joined and left the server in the past few days?

Also anyone think it might have been by that guy that was perma-banned? Like were the blobs there before he was banned?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.