RRU Minecraft Server

Jimbob

Fluffy Cupcake

Will the creative be running on vanilla? Or will you be using something like Spigot so we can use things like WorldEdit + VoxelSniper? (Or at least mods will be able to use them, at the least)

I think we need some form of auto-kick system on the survival server, maybe about if you're idle for like 30 minutes you're booted?

• Like 1

I think we need some form of auto-kick system on the survival server, maybe about if you're idle for like 30 minutes you're booted?

Please post anything pertaining to the current RRUcraft Survival Server in the dedicated topic.

(And I'll look into an auto-kick system as well...)

Just wanted to let everyone know RRUCraft Creative is currently down for a few moments. It should be returning in the next 15-20 minutes. Thanks! :)

UPDATE: Server should be back up now! Hurray!

Edited by raysfan00

Got a question for the RRUCraft Creative Users. Would you prefer to keep the server 1.8.8 Craftbukkit or upgrade to the latest snapshot? Please let me know. Routine Maintenance will be happening Friday Afternoon/Evening. Do note the snapshots include some cool stuff to try out that wouldn't be possible very easily in Craftbukkit. :) I'll be able to upgrade then if decided upon. Thanks! Also, working on some cool things coming soon. :)

RRUCraft Creative Users

As of October 8th, 2015. The server will now be running on the latest Minecraft SNAPSHOT (15w41b). Snapshot's ARE BETA's so they will be a bit glitchy! But I think overall it'll allow for a more fun experience on the server. Also, next week I'll be starting a separate topic for this so we don't have to be reviving a topic of a server that's no longer under the same hosting anymore. Hope to see you in game soon.

NOTICE: PLEASE DO NOT GO INTO THE END WITHOUT AN ADMIN/MOD'S HELP. IT IS A KNOWN BUG IN 1.9 SNAPSHOT. ALSO, MINECARTS AND BOATS DO OCCASIONALLY CAUSE RENDERING GLITCHES. THANK YOU!

See you in game!

-Crash

Crash/raysfan00, I think it would be beneficial for you to have your own topic for your Minecraft server too just as Sparks did. While having three topics around may not be ideal, it does mean that this initial thread should eventually die (as did the old Minecraft server's thread some time ago), leaving your two threads. As a result you can both manage your topics and keep your OP updated with any important information. This particular topic is a little big to keep going on legitimately!

Crash/raysfan00, I think it would be beneficial for you to have your own topic for your Minecraft server too just as Sparks did. While having three topics around may not be ideal, it does mean that this initial thread should eventually die (as did the old Minecraft server's thread some time ago), leaving your two threads. As a result you can both manage your topics and keep your OP updated with any important information. This particular topic is a little big to keep going on legitimately!

Don't worry, that's coming up today. Thank you for reminding me, and I do understand your point. :)

Fluffy Cupcake

This means that not only has the server been shut down, but all data in the server has been wiped completely. Everything that was worked on, both in the Survival and Creative worlds, has been cleared and the hosts will not allow me to reactivate the server. I am so, so very sorry to everyone for this, my lack of attention has led to the creations you all worked so hard to create to be lost. I can't say enough how sorry I am.

Hey remember that time you sent me the creative world so I could inject LEGO Island and The Void area into it? Guess what I just found in my Box? [Alt MF link]

Unfortunately the world is pretty dated, so most things (including my giant waffle. D:) are missing.

Old_RRUCreative.png

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Unfortunately, JJ never sent anyone a later version of the world(s) [to my knowledge] and this is from one of the early days from when the creative part of the server was still brand new.

At least a couple awesome things got saved though. :)

I sure hope 1.9 comes out soon. These latest snapshots seem to be more unstable. Trying to build in SP, and the map I was working on not 30 minutes ago, built on the latest snapshot, now crashes the client every time I try to play it.

IT'S ALIVE! That's excellent Xiron, there were some awesome builds there!

I was making daily backups of the server but unfortunately I hadn't downloaded one for an offline backup in quite a while. After missing a payment due to forgetfulness and having the server terminated, there was no way for me to access the online backups and hence it was lost forever in the ether... That's why I made daily online backups and weekly offline backups of the last two servers I hosted. I'd recommend that our excellent new hosts do the same too!

So um, I'm not sure if anyone knows why but there as a magical skeleton entity near by home that won't move at all and I can't hit it... what do I do?

2015-10-19_20.39.46.png

2015-10-19_20.40.09.png

So um, I'm not sure if anyone knows why but there as a magical skeleton entity near by home that won't move at all and I can't hit it... what do I do?

-skellysnip-

I've met a few of them before. Seems the only way to get rid of them is by logging out.

Dazzgracefulmoon

It's just a ghost entity -- nothing will affect you, but the game will still think it's collision box is there and you can't place blocks where the mob is standing

Edited by Dazzgracefulmoon

Nevermind, he'd gone.

On another not, where are all my armor stand sets of armor?! Most of it was gold armor I collected and enchanted before the server went down months ago, now it's more like a wast of time since I can't get any of those back!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.