Bored after beating the game? Here's some stuff to do!

FlashySnakez

So when you beat the game, there's not much to do. However, here's some things you can do!

1: Cheats

Just hack the game and have fun messing with it.

2: Build it, race it

Make a stupid looking car and race it!

3: Challenges

Well, you can challenge yourself with many things. Here are some examples! (Some of these are too easy, but don't say anything rude about it.)

The Rally: Race on all Xalax tracks on arcade, and you must come in 1st for each course.

Boss Battles: Play each boss race and you must come in 1st for each!

Street race: Come in 1st each time on all sandy bay tracks. (Arcade mode)

Daytona 500: Make a custom car, and race it on the grand finale with laps on 5.

The great warfare: Make a tank-looking car, and race it on each dino island track, come in 1st each time.

Aliens: Make a tank-looking car, and race it on each Mars track, come in 1st each time.

Shepard of fire: Make a WW1 looking car, and race it on each Arctic track, come in 1st each time.

When you beat a challenge, tell me which challenge you beat and post it here.

Example of stupid looking car:

lego3.jpg

This game is too easy to not arrive first in every race, so it isn't really a challenge. I usually am very far from the opponent racers, even in arcade races.

The only thing could be racing without using your brick boost and without going to the pit stop.

By the way, what's wrong with the checkpoint and map design in that picture?

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake
By the way, what's wrong with the checkpoint and map design in that picture?

That is a beta/pre-release picture.

"Just hack the game and have fun messing with it."

Been doing that for years. :P

What Shadowblaze said, "This game is too easy", is true for me too, so not much challenge. The only thing is that you are racing at a boringly slow speed if 0 power.

How is that a stupid looking car? I make dumber ones all the time, and it looks more like you just grabbed a random picture from the internet, seeing as that's a beta image.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.