Anyone remember Xalax cars in 2001?

FlashySnakez

No. No I don't remember them at all. I owned two. They're in the last world of Lego Racers 2, a game I have completed multiple times, and have delved into the game files of. I have no memory of them whatsoever.

How's my sarcasm? Call 0800-CHEAP-JOKE

Yeah they were umm...not well designed and looked cheap to put it nicely.

They did, but they were an interesting idea, in my o(pi)nion.

I just get them to collect and put them on display. Pulse and Warrior were my favorites, but I have to admit, they were cheap, and I could build 30+ in 3 minutes

They were kind of bad. But Warrior and Pulse were still kinda cool.

I've merged your triple post. Try not to do that again please, unless it's been a significant amount of time since the last post and you have something truly new to continue the discussion. The edit button exists for a reason. - jamesster

Triple post what an abomination!

Sorry, I clicked the button 2x and so I edited the post, but oh well, no use. :(

Yeah they were umm...not well designed and looked cheap to put it nicely.

Well, when life gives you crap, you turn it into candy. I put a guy with a gattling gun on mine, and it looks cooler.

Again, use the edit button. Do not double or triple post. - jamesster

Well the rama vehicles were made to be collected, so they didn't really have to be detailed and stuff. I have none, but my favourite is Pulse. Because it's related to sound.

They came with McDonald's happy meals, for some reason.

As a result of having siblings, I have duplicates of all of the Xalax Racers that I own.

They came with McDonald's happy meals, for some reason.

As a result of having siblings, I have duplicates of all of the Xalax Racers that I own.

Got a picture of a mcdonalds one?

I got a few of the sets on eBay awhile back. The ramas are cute, but I think the cars are over-juniorized. They look cool, but they would have been made out of more parts. My favorite ramas are Spiky, Gear, Warrior, Pulse, and Snake.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.