Weird sound behavior

Shadowblaze

On my version of LR2 sound is kinda messed up. The SFX (for example Sparky's voice) is apparently missing most of the time, and when music ends there is a small annoying delay before it loops. This is very noticeable in the race intro music, which lasts only a couple seconds, and this delay really messes it up.

Help?

Fluffy Cupcake

In the settings, try changing sound quality from high to something lower, if you have it on that. The high quality sound option is known to have problems in this game.

In the settings, try changing sound quality from high to something lower, if you have it on that. The high quality sound option is known to have problems in this game.

Ok. Tomorrow I'll try and I'll tell you if something changes.

By the way what's the difference between low and high quality sounds in this game (apart from glitchyness)?

Fluffy Cupcake

Honestly, I haven't seen much. Perhaps playing the sounds at max capacity quality? (although the quality in the files aren't even that great to begin with anyway).

• Like 1

Lol at best answer, the real best should really be the one talking about changing from higher to lower.

I was answering to my previous post, I didn't even see your post :P

There is no change of quality between medium and high quality, high quality is just glitchy. qualityqualityquality

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.