Welcome Guest!

Did you know you that by registering, you can gain access to new special powers? You’ll be able to reply to Topics, create your own Topics, talk in our Chatbox, message members, manage your profile, access extra content and much more! Best of all, this message & ads will vanish!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadowblaze

Weird sound behavior

8 posts in this topic

On my version of LR2 sound is kinda messed up. The SFX (for example Sparky's voice) is apparently missing most of the time, and when music ends there is a small annoying delay before it loops. This is very noticeable in the race intro music, which lasts only a couple seconds, and this delay really messes it up.

Help?

In the settings, try changing sound quality from high to something lower, if you have it on that. The high quality sound option is known to have problems in this game.

In the settings, try changing sound quality from high to something lower, if you have it on that. The high quality sound option is known to have problems in this game.

Ok. Tomorrow I'll try and I'll tell you if something changes.

By the way what's the difference between low and high quality sounds in this game (apart from glitchyness)?

Honestly, I haven't seen much. Perhaps playing the sounds at max capacity quality? (although the quality in the files aren't even that great to begin with anyway).

1 person likes this

It works, thank you.

Lol at best answer, the real best should really be the one talking about changing from higher to lower.

Lol at best answer, the real best should really be the one talking about changing from higher to lower.

I was answering to my previous post, I didn't even see your post :P

There is no change of quality between medium and high quality, high quality is just glitchy. qualityqualityquality