All Of The LEGO Movie Sets

lol username

Hey guys, I found pictures of all of The LEGO Movie sets on LEGO.com - for the first wave, anyway. They're uploaded to the site, but not completely public yet. Well, they are now - enjoy.

cloudcuckoo.jpeg
metalbeard.jpeg
supercycle.jpeg
presidentbusinesslair.jpeg
glider.jpeg
meltingroom.jpeg
badcopcar.jpeg
icecreamtruck.jpeg
garbagetruck.jpeg
flyingfortress.jpeg
plumbervan.jpeg
westernplane.jpeg
firehelicopter.jpeg

Sources: Me

emmett is screaming in every set

Well, he did spend the whole of the international trailer screaming, so that's pretty accurate.

Also it is easier than making different face prints.

What's with the trans-red piece on the back of Emmet's leg?

I don't know. But I'd personally be more worried about why crocodriles have police lights on their backs.

I'd personally be more worried about why crocodriles have police lights on their backs.

What are you talking abut, that's AWESOME. Seriously, what can be more awesome than POLICE GATORS? lots of things but that's not the point

My guess is the leg thing is gonna be some kind of plot point in the movie. Maybe a tracking device?

What are you talking abut, that's AWESOME. Seriously, what can be more awesome than POLICE GATORS? lots of things but that's not the point

I didn't say it wasn't awesome, I said that it is a thing to worry about. That's a guy you don't want to cuff you. :P

All-those-sets-are-awesome-for-the-first-time-in-a-LONG-time-I-want-to-buy-every-set-in-a-theme

Yeah, I like those sets. The evil tall guy is pretty legendary too. Thanks for sharing :)

emmett is screaming in every set

Well, he did spend the whole of the international trailer screaming, so that's pretty accurate. i would like to believe it's double sided.

The only one I really like is the cycle chase. That got me excited for fresh and interesting techniques and good model design. Boy, was I disappointed. I get what they're going for - it's a nice idea, turning other stuff into fighting vehicles, but it doesn't work out all that well here, for the most part. Also, TLG almost never does a great job with mechs (The only one I really like is the Galaxy Squad one), largely because of the way they do the joints. That said, I don't dislike the fire mech, and will consider getting it.

The Ace Railgun

Nyan cat Unicorn thing - Check

Police Gators - Check

Creepy guy with incredibly high heels and a mug - Check

Now all we need are sharks with freaking laser beams...

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of the sets have been unveiled on the products page. While there isn't anything new as far as images, the descriptions have lots of interesting new information. Apparently the brick glued to Emmet is the Piece of Resistance, harkening back to the working title for the film that we heard early on. It seems that Lord Business is after the piece - at least the sheriff in Getaway Glider is not a robot, so he should be able to help Emmet escape.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What is it with Lego and having the bad guys have cool stuff and good guys have easy to blow up stuff? :/

Because it's like that everytime. Like in movies. The good guys manage to win anyway, so that's basicly irrelevant.

• 4 weeks later...

oh hey look some new The LEGO Movie stuff gee well I guess thats kind of interesting oh well time to go... wait...

-snip-

Could it be?!? :0

NEWS: Johnny Thunder booms to critics for doubting but loudly protests police custody

:P

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.