Lego Rock Raiders HQ [MOC] 7000 parts!

-DoNe-

I love the cliff, although I think it would be even more awesome if you built a custom base/vehicles.

The vehicles will stay the same but maybe I could improve the buildings next time :-)

Holy moly! This is amazing! I really love the cliff dude! I'm just speechless :o

Thanks a lot dude!

Welcome to the site! I already gave my reply to the MOC over at Eurobricks, but again, it's really quite awesome.

Tank you once again!

This is good... but 7000 PARTS?!? THAT WOULD COST HUNDREDS! This would seriously be funny if it was exactly the same as the one used in the Lego Rock Raiders "Waterfall" cutscene, still a great build.

Ooooh... :o

I want more parts like that. :/

I want even more parts as well :-P

Hahaha, thank you! :D

This is good... but 7000 PARTS?!? THAT WOULD COST HUNDREDS! This would seriously be funny if it was exactly the same as the one used in the Lego Rock Raiders "Waterfall" cutscene, still a great build.

I don't even want to think about it... :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Were you trying to make the waterfall cutscene?

Either way, this is just awesome.

*slowly falls backwards off chair*

Something like that yes :-)

• 4 weeks later...

These are great.  Did you have to dismantle your chrome crusher moc to create the waterfall?

Sadly yes, it take up way to any good parts for mountain building. This one have also been taken down now. But I'am thinking of putting together another one that I will actually keep. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.