8 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to see more of?

• World Rexturing
    • Character Skins
    • Changed Music/Sfx Pack
    • Modding that contains changes in the WRL
    • WRL Research
    • Other (Comment)

I think you should add the different colors for the rama cars' chassis. The rama wheels aren't hard to replace manually so just provide the textures with different colors. Or something.

Also, purple? Why? No one uses purple. You could put beige instead.

You shouldn't really put the 3x4 slope bricks, no one uses them. Well, I don't, at least.

O.T.
Did you write "Challenge Acceptead" on purpose?
  • Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

Alright, so any important colors I'm missing?

How could anyone use it anyway if it is non-existant? :P

But on a more serious note, I'm just trying to put as many variety of colours possible I guess. Beige and a different tone of green were originally there, because the textures for them already existed, but due to the limit have been replaced with purple and brown.

I think I may sometimes use those. How about the tall 2x1 ones? I don't use those myself.

O.T.
That was the picture's name, so I used it because why not use something fitting?

How could anyone use it anyway if it is non-existant? :P

What

Beige and a different tone of green were originally there, because the textures for them already existed, but due to the limit have been replaced with purple and brown.

You could have made all the different brick types of beige and green. Especially green because it's one of the most requested colors, you know.

I think I may sometimes use those.

You could use the 2x3 instead.

How about the tall 2x1 ones? I don't use those myself.

Actually they're quite useful, they look kinda cool too.

The current existing features are:

-a few unpopular chassises

Such as... ?

See what this mod has done to the pre-existing vehicles?

No, I don't see. What is messed up other than that flag sticking out the side?

Fluffy Cupcake

Such as... ?

No, I don't see. What is messed up other than that flag sticking out the side?

Well, actually. They may not be unpopular, how should I know? It isn't like LR2 is a hot VG that has thousands of videos, or that there has been a poll. The ones I removed I haven't really seen used, if someone says they love on the ones I removed, I wouldn't hesitate to put any back.

Tbh the only one I remember removing was the bulky post van one.

Everything is out of place, the bricks aren't even correct, also aside from the flag, there is also a 2x4 brick in the front tire (not that that matters, all that matters is that all vehicles are messed up).

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Made a short and sweet mod. It took me about 30-60 mins to make. Alternate laser fence colors! I have now saved you the trouble of painfully renaming the files to .tga, editing the colours, and renaming them back .MIP! I also included the original colour so you don't even have to back up!

There are 8 new colours, one flashy (rainboooooowz!), and one new style.

Made a short and sweet mod. It took me about 30-60 mins to make. Alternate lazer fence colors! I have now saved you the trouble of painfully renaming the files to .tga, editing the colours, and renaming them back .MIP! I also included the original colour so you don't even have to back up!

There are 8 new colours, one flashy (rainboooooowz!), and one new style.

Great! Can we have pictures though? I haven't reinstalled LR2 yet and I dunno what the mod looks like.

It is, but what do the other styles look like?

Added a poll.

It seems that most of the guys want Sandy Bay. I think that it's a good idea, it's the main place in the game, like Nimbus Station in LU. But you should use the textures that are in the game, otherwise the style would look too different.

Fluffy Cupcake

It is, but what do the other styles look like?

But you should use the textures that are in the game, otherwise the style would look too different.

There is only one, and only one colour of it (don't know if it is yet worth doing other colours), and that well... is a surprise for the downloaders. ;)

Maybe I should release Martic snow covered Mars and see what you guys think of the new textures? I was planning to release it all at once, but this might be better before I go and do the rest of the worlds.

I have a suggestion for the more bricks mod: add a couple more Rama car pieces, two cockpits and engines. Also, make them use the unused rama car textures.

Fluffy Cupcake

add a couple more Rama car pieces, two cockpits and engines.

Any specific ones you want recoloured to a certain colour? Also, what do you mean "cockpit and engines"? Do you mean the chassis? Again, I'm not sure what new colours you would want.

Also, make them use the unused rama car textures.

"textures" how many are there exactly? I know of >one, no idea what the others are though.

Any specific ones you want recoloured to a certain colour? Also, what do you mean "cockpit and engines"? Do you mean the chassis? Again, I'm not sure what new colours you would want.

I mean the only two bricks that compose a rama car :P but there are two versions of them, you might want to include them both.

"textures" how many are there exactly? I know of one, no idea what the others are though.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> you can use whatever you want. Then people can change them manually.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
DarkD3filer

Love your mods! Is there any way to fix the shadows for the night variant of Devastated Island though? The car shadows get all stretched and fly up into the sky sometimes. Is there a version where they have the same shadows as the day variant?

Fluffy Cupcake

You'd have to tinker around with lighting in the WRL file for that. There is no alt version of this mod that make it the same as day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.