Studs Linkin

deaddius

• 1 year later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Studz never really was one of my favourites in the LI series, but this is still and fitting regardless considering he is a racer. Nice addition! Now we just one of the Islands from the LI series to be put in this game when the time comes. I think it would be more fitting for this game than the Racers the 1st, because this game is more exploration oriented.

How to install him in the game ?

Forum search is your friend. :)>Tutorial link.

I did everything according to the instructions, but his skin didn't appeared in my LR2. Maybe, I don't understand step 3, because I'm russian and I don't know English very well.

I did everything according to the instructions, but his skin didn't appeared in my LR2. Maybe, I don't understand step 3, because I'm russian and I don't know English very well.

Woah woah woah, calm down! :) To install the mod, you just need to:
  • Extract the ZIP file from the download.
  • Copy the GAME DATA folder inside.
  • After >decompiling the GTC file, look inside it for the GAME DATA folder.
  • Paste the mod's folder over the decompiled folder.
  • Recompile the GTC file (see above link).
  • Launch the game!
If you're still having issues, could you please provide some screenshots of the steps you took? The more screenshots of the various folders we can see, the easier it is to help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.