What the hell is Merdon Working On?: Lego Racers 2

deaddius

That Pepper skin is awesome. :D Keep it up! Also, just a heads up, the legs mirror the texture oddly. You'll see what I mean.

Not looking forward to it.

Oh cool, Studs! Though, I can't tell from the screenshots - is that a normal helmet model, or the Life on Mars one with the bigger visor?

Oh cool, Studs! Though, I can't tell from the screenshots - is that a normal helmet model, or the Life on Mars one with the bigger visor?

Don't. Ask.

(It was, but I just now fixed it.)

I've started work on a gritty (the environments, not the Lego components) HD texture mod for LR2, so far I have done the roads. You can see a preview on my profile as the header image.

Don't hold your breath-- I have a nasty habit starting things I never finish, usually due to my abysmal time constraints.

Fluffy Cupcake

Well, to quote my profile:

I start many projects and whatnot, but I end up putting them on hold most of the time as I start working on something else. X)

Soooo, same here.

Don't hold your breath-- I have a nasty habit starting things I never finish, usually due to my abysmal time constraints.

*AHEM* Hello. Welcome to RRU.

I'm lucky if I even get to touch my parent's s*** end laptop, you guys are pretty spoiled.

I would like to have my own computer/laptop-- closest thing I own is my iPod Touch 4, which I'm using as a I type.

Wow. I am not so good at realistic textures. I guess you can see why I do mostly minifigs and "cartoony" (lack of better word?) art.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.