Hey everyone!

Onegreatrace

Hi guys! My name in Brent, but as everyone calls me online, Onegreatrace. (I made this name when I was 6 or 7 signing up for LEGO.com after I was finished playing LEGO Racers, funny enough.) I've occasionally stopped in and browsed around for a few months now, and decided I might as well register. I'm from the United States, specifically in Kansas. I play LEGO Racers, LEGO Racers 2 (which unlike some people I know I actually thought it was good) Legoland, Drome Racers, Rock Raiders, Soccer Mania, Island, Island 2, Creator, and Chess. I also play newer LEGO games on PC, such as LEGO Star Wars III. I have a very overpowered PC, so I also play other PC games such as Minecraft, Crysis 3 and Far Cry 3. I really also enjoy modding things. I DID play Lego Universe when it was out :) I'm really glad to be here and I hope to have some fun with you all!  :af:

• Like 1

I'm from the United States, specifically in Kansas.

I don't think you're in Kansas anymore.

I'm sorry but I just had too

Anyway welcome! Enjoy this perfectly normal modding community. Nothing unusual here.

Enjoy this perfectly normal modding community. Nothing unusual here.

Nope, not at all, not even a little bit of insanity :P

Anyway, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.

I'm sorry but I just had too

But I was gonna make that joke D:

Haha, welcome to the site. What was your username in LU?

I play [...] LEGO Racers 2 (which unlike some people I know I actually thought it was good)

Racers 2 isn't "good," it's "fun." Case closed.

OOPSDRIVINGAINTLIKESKATEBOARDINGOOPSDRIVINGAINTLIKESKATEBOARDINGOOPSDRIVINGAINTLIKESKATEBOARDING

Enjoy this perfectly normal modding community. Nothing unusual here.

Riiiiiight...

Welcome! I hope you have one great race here (oh Jimbob, you're so funny). Seeing as you enjoy playing all the games we cater for, it looks like this is the perfect place for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.