deaddius

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Alright, this is just great, now we just need to figure out a way to decompile LI and LR and replace tracks in LR2 with those. I would suggest making an alternate version of this with the original Infomaniac design as well, though. (And when I skimmed over jamesster's first comment, I thought it said "Like me.")

Alright, this is just great, now we just need to figure out a way to decompile LI and LR and replace tracks in LR2 with those. I would suggest making an alternate version of this with the original Infomaniac design as well, though. (And when I skimmed over jamesster's first comment, I thought it said "Like me.")

I don't feel the need to do the original design. This one is more detailed and superior. The only reason the original one is so loved is solely based on nostalgia. ATD would have used this version anyways.

Nice dyslexia moment by the way.

now we just need to figure out a way to decompile LI and LR and replace tracks in LR2 with those.

I don't think you understand how LR2 works.

So, do I just merge the gamedata folders and then turn it into a gtc and replace the vanilla gtc?  If so how would I turn it back to a gtc?

Delete the old "COMPRESS.INF", "FILELIST.INF", and "GAMEDATA.GTC" files and drag the "GAMEDATA" folder onto "ungtc.exe". It will create new "COMPRESS.INF", "FILELIST.INF" files and a "GAMEDATA.GTC" file containing your newly modified files.

Fluffy Cupcake

So, do I just merge the gamedata folders and then turn it into a gtc and replace the vanilla gtc?  If so how would I turn it back to a gtc?

Delete the old "COMPRESS.INF", "FILELIST.INF", and "GAMEDATA.GTC" files and drag the "GAMEDATA" folder onto "ungtc.exe". It will create new "COMPRESS.INF", "FILELIST.INF", and "GAMEDATA.GTC" files containing your newly modified files.

What I do so I don't have to delete (and empty recycle bin...) all the time, is have my GAMEDATA folder and ungtc.exe on the desktop, and I just drag n drop my new compiled files onto a shortcut to LR2s dirrectory.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

How rude. I've used this mod various times, and although I've posted in this topic before, I've never made a proper compliment!

Thanks for the mod Merdon, I love it!

• 3 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.