Another screenshot dump

lol username

Someone lost their bricks.

Here's what really happened to the flying Legandos. They never went anywhere. They live among us now.

Papa is starting to decompose.

Not even stone walls can stop the annual conga line!

What if the tables were turned? What if Pepper were the rebellious dude with the food, and the Brickster were always the Infomaniac's friend?

No Captain Rom, that's not how you do a chase scene. This isn't even your car!

Cleanup aisle hospital!

Well done, you successfully painted your house invisible.

Papa is away, he has a low-poly robot in his place.

The Zillionth annual parade on the island.

Brickster is Pepper. Pepper is escaping.

Rom, that's not how you drive a tow truck.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

The LEGO Island Medical Clinic following Gideon Worse's gastroenterologist visit.

"It's 1997 as far as I'm concerned, I've never heard of computer physics. You have a problem with that?"

"Papa, you're so square- and polygonal. You're worse than I am in the LI2 browser minigame."

The annual LEGO Island conga line becomes slightly more interesting following David Copperfield's visit. (Oh, and what is going on with Polly Gone, Red Greenbase, and Gideon Worse?)

"Pepper, you have hereby been placed in the LEGO Island maximum security pension for the crime of assisting a convict with escape and grand theft helicopter... Hey, how did you get that pizza?"

A page from the early sketchbook of the creative minds behind the opening chase scene of Island Xtreme Stunts.

3rd one is Papa BLOCKolini!

And for the 5th one, I guess that the Brickster pulled a new trick on Pepper that got Pepper in jail and the Brickster out...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.