Biggest LEGO store of Holland

RobExplorien

News article from AD (Dutch newspaper), issue from saturday, september 14th 2013.

Since I don't know many LEGO stores in the country I live in, this got me excited. Also because this LEGO store is not far from my place (about 50km/30miles). So for all the Dutch LEGO fans, this may interest you. Interesting to point out is that this store was not started by the LEGO Company itself, but it does get support from the company now. I have enclosed a news article from one of Holland's well-known newspapers which tells and explains you more about it.

Original article:

K8UOHCc.jpg

Translated article (not done with Google Translate!, but might contain an error or two):

28B9Ayr.jpg

Where in the bricks is this store you talk about?:

pUVIj1O.png

The store's website:

http://www.123website.nl/playtoday/

Jack Bluebeard

Amazing!

What's this? A one word post in my corner of the forum? Amazing! Actually no. - jamesster

Edited by jamesster

Yay, although I don't live in Holland I can understand your excitement! It's a shame there aren't more LEGO stores in various places in the world, I seem to remember only finding two when I searched in France (I was on holiday and had a craving for Galaxy Squad).

I bought a cup of bricks here early august, actually. The store is very close to my grandparents's place.

It's quite awesome that they decided to open one right there. On the other hand, it's also located in a street that's taken out quite a few stores due to the high rents of the stores themselves. So I really, really hope they manage to survive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.