The Idiot's Guide to LEGO Racers 2

lol username

"There's a huge mountain up here... somewhere."

I watched this video twice with rio, and that line got me every time. That and

"I hope this camera doesn't run out of memory"

"This video is coming out so much better than the last one. Must be the better lighting or something."

Oh I agree. This one came out so much better than your last video of The Battle for Nimbus Station. I think it was the better lighting.

Is there any more of this type of footage of other games? I cracked up watching this.

O.T.
Rio has just informed me it may be time for us to break out some of our recordings. If we do, expect chaos.

Is there any more of this type of footage of other games?

Yes.

O.T.

Rio has just informed me it may be time for us to break out some of our recordings. If we do, expect chaos.
Yes.

Is there any more of this type of footage of other games?

Yes.

Well, if it is able to be edited, I'd love to see it. Watching these old videos are so funny. :P

O.T.

Yes.

I'm not sure how many we have, but what we do have is quite... I can't find the word. He said one will have to be an cut-through like yours, but we may have one we can post without much if any edits.

"I love how fast the game loads. Way faster than Lego Island 2."

Yes, I love how the game loads like it is not being run on a Commodore 64 from a tape deck. That was one of the selling points of Lego Racers 2, don't you know.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

"Trees coming through."

Luckily, it would appear that year after year, the elusive tree continues to migrate at this time of year.

http://youtu.be/PHsHF2l5Hmc

So, if "What's Wrong With LEGO Island.avi" is anything like this, then I think we can expect something great.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got around to watching this, it's hilarious, thank you for sharing :D

All the good quotes have already been commented on, so I can't say much more. Although it did remind me how I've always found it stupid that the NPCs say 'I might catch you by the pommy... I like the way you yodel though.'

Apparently 'Pommy' is derogatory for British person, so thanks for that LEGO, and also I have never tried to yodel.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Funny. :| The game looks kinda weird though, it looks sped up by a lot.

All the good quotes have already been commented on, so I can't say much more.

Exactly, you're right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.