Bad Translations

Jimbob

and if you have problems with your     "Game Installer not running" Bing told me     "It's not a game. ..."     
You didn't know? They all actually went to another dimension. :P 

Original text:

"Lego ore."

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"The Location Of Oregon"

Original text:

"RRU Tower"

"Travel fans"

• Like 2

Original text:

"Ultra Hardcore Challenge!"

"This is a difficult task."

Makes enough sense to me.

Original text:

"The (slightly disturbing) Running Man"

"Little Bill (production)"

LITTLE BILL PRESENTS: THE DISTURBING RUNNING MAN! Now in Family Edition.

• Like 2

Tried it,

"RockRaidersUnited must live forever !"

...27 translations later, Bing gives us:

"Should be reported to RockRaidersUnited."

So the life of RRU must be reported to RRU itself... RRU should so have a short life?! DAFUQ!!!!

Original text:

"Once again Mad Translator manages to be rather insane and yet insanely apt. "

"After the release because it was a stupid idea. Kudos to the editor and it works."

And 'Mad Pain Points' got:

A pain in the oven

Predator

It is a question that is crazy

This vulnerability

Is the touchstone

., Mark.                              <- I did not add this punctuation...

Crazy flaw

EDIT:

Original text:

"Do you find it odd that I have liked nearly every single post in this totally hilarious and enjoyable topic? Most certainly I do - after all, I'm the one that did it! But the question 'why' still exists and is not yet answered..."

...6 translations later, SDL gives us:

"Completed you that encuentra that strange that I hardly only each effort in this adored happy and comfortable question it to me? I make more certain - last end that I am one, that made! But the question because in spite of exists, and was not answered yet... "

:o This is... insane.

• Like 2

Original text:

""If you fall, I'll always be there."- Floor"

"A normal life."

• 2 weeks later...
Original text:

"In addition to knowing what to say, it is also important to know how to say it correctly."

"He said: others say that she was on the right side, honestly, don't know."
Original text:

"Becky Burckmyer has been a professional writing coach, seminar leader, writer, and copy and developmental editor for more than 20 years."

"Master of engineering author Becky Lee, the actor for more than 20 years, writing posts."
  • Like 2

Original text:

"This is so much more hilarious than that pesky internet thinker... This is so much better and one hundred percent not a waste of your time!"

"Stimulate and 100% discount."

Ooh, a 100% discount? On what? Translations? :P

Original text:

"That last translation was one of the best I've seen and the best for a long time. It really made a great start to my day."

"The long version is better than most. It was a good article."

Original text:

"Mad Pain Points after being beat by Xiron at LANDSLIDES... *sad face*"

"Sherwin-Williams deranged crazy sick, because I fell in love with in one fell swoop."

Xiron, I am not taking any responsibility for what happens after you see this. :P

EDIT:

Original text:

"What... why and how... is this shout box empty with shouts from yesterday in it?"

"... Many years later. When a small chest and scream."

Original text:

"Stop giving me bad translations! Have you ever translated something correctly? I think not, you daft fool worse than the infamous chicken that crossed the road."

"A good translation, you need to get started? Means, not just the chicken."

Indeed, I do need to get started. :P

• Like 1

I think this deserves a new post (sorry if it doesn't and I'm lynched for double posting)

Original text:

"A landslide landslide land lan landslide slide has a a a slide occur land occur has slide a land land slide slide has slide slide occur a occured a landslide has a landslide has has occur occurred. This is what I get from listening to landslides."

"Victory and push-push-push-push, even though two local Fanmi strength, honesty is not ready for the ear and pushes the glissemen Search."

My rection: :) - :S - :( - D: - :gasp: - :0 - O_O - D8

And the history. READ IT, I TELL YOU TO. It deserves it.

From English: A landslide landslide land lan landslide slide has a a a slide occur land occur has slide a land land slide slide has slide slide occur a occured a landslide has a landslide has has occur occurred. This is what I get from listening to landslides.
To Estonian: Maalihke maalihke maa maalihke slaid on lan on mõne slaidi tekkida maa toimuda on slaidi maa maa slaidi slaidi on slaidi slaidi tekkida toimus maalihe on maalihe on ei esine toimus. See on, mida ma saan kuulata maalihkeid.
Back to English: The landslide the landslide of Earth in a landslide, the slide is in the lan is a slide to occur in the Earth take place is the land of the land slide in the slide, the slide is the slide of the slide is held to arise in a landslide, landslide is not to occur took place. This is what I get to listen to a landslide.
To German: Der Erdrutsch ist die Erdrutsch der Erde in einen Erdrutsch, der Folie im lan ist eine Folie in die Erde statt auf das Land des Landes schieben Sie die Folie, die Folie ist die Folie der Folie ist gehalten, um in einem Erdrutsch entstehen, Erdrutsch nicht auftreten stattfand. Dies ist, was ich bekomme einen Erdrutsch zuzuhören.
Back to English: The landslide is the landslide of Earth in a landslide, the slide in the lan a slide into the Earth instead of on the land of the country is slide the slide, the slide is the slide of the slide is held, in a landslide result, landslide will not occur took place. This is what I get to listen to a landslide.
To Danish: Jordskred er jordskredssejr i jorden i en jordskredssejr, dias i lan et dias i jorden i stedet for på jorden på landet er slide dias, dias er dias af diaset er afholdt, i en jordskredssejr resultat, jordskred ikke sker fandt sted. Dette er hvad jeg får at lytte til et jordskred.
Back to English: Landslides are landslide in Earth in a landslide victory, the slide in a slide in the ground lan instead of on the ground on the country's slide slide, slide is slide of the slide is held, in a landslide result, landslides are not happening took place. This is what I get to listen to a landslide.
To Arabic: الانهيارات الأرضية هي الانهيار الأرضي ÙÙŠ الأرض ÙÙŠ انتصار ساحق، الشريحة الشريحة ÙÙŠ شريحة ÙÙŠ الأرض lan بدلاً من على أرض الواقع على الشريحة ÙÙŠ البلاد، الشريحة الشريحة للشريحة عقد، ÙÙŠ نتيجة انهيار أرضي، لم تحدث انهيارات أرضية وقعت. وهذا ما تحصل عليه للاستماع إلى أرضي.
Back to English: Landslides are a landslide in Earth in a landslide victory, slide the slide in a slide in the lan, rather than actually on the slide, the slide slide slide hold, in a landslide, no landslides occurred. That's what you get for listening to the ground.
To Bulgarian: Свлачища Ñа Ñвлачище в земÑта в Ñмазващата изборна победа, Ñлайд Ñлайда в даден Ñлайд в локалната мрежа, а не дейÑтвително в Ñлайда, Ñлайд Ñлайд Ñлайда държат, в Ñвлачище, нÑма Ñвлачища Възникна. Ето какво получавате за Ñлушане на земÑта.
Back to English: Landslides are a landslide in Earth in a landslide victory, slide the slide in a slide in the local network, not actually in the slide slide slide slide hold, in a landslide, no landslides occurred. Here's what you get for listening to the Earth.
To French: Glissements de terrain sont un glissement de terrain dans la terre en une victoire écrasante, faites glisser la diapositive dans une diapositive dans le réseau local, pas réellement dans la diapositive de diapositive de glissière de toboggan, de tenir, dans un glissement de terrain, aucun glissements de terrain ne survenus. Voici ce que vous obtenez pour l'écoute de la terre.
Back to English: Landslides are a landslide in the Earth in a landslide victory, drag the slide in a slide in the local network, not actually in the toboggan slide slide slide, to hold, in a landslide, no landslides occurred. Here's what you get for listening to the Earth.
To Czech: Sesuvy půdy jsou sesuvu půdy v zemi v drtivé vítÄ›zství, pÅ™etáhnÄ›te snímek na snímku v lokální síti, ne ve skuteÄnosti v tobogán snímek snímek snímku, držet v lavinÄ›, doÅ¡lo k žádné sesuvy. Zde je to, co dostanete za poslech k zemi.
Back to English: Landslides are a landslide in the country in an overwhelming victory, drag the slide on the slide in the local network, not actually in the water slide slide slide slide, stick in a landslide, no landslides occurred. Here's what you get for listening to the ground.
To Chinese Traditional: 山泥傾瀉的山泥傾瀉在該國在壓倒性的å‹åˆ©ï¼Œåœ¨æœ¬åœ°ç¶²è·¯ä¸­ï¼Œå¯¦éš›ä¸Šä¸¦ä¸åœ¨æ°´å¹»ç‡ˆç‰‡å¹»ç‡ˆç‰‡å¹»ç‡ˆç‰‡å¹»ç‡ˆç‰‡åœ¨å¹»ç‡ˆç‰‡ä¸Šæ‹–動幻燈片,堅æŒåœ¨æ»‘å¡ç™¼ç”Ÿæ²’有山泥傾瀉。這裡是你的è†è½åˆ°åœ°é¢ã€‚
Back to English: Landslides landslide in the country's overwhelming victory in the local network, is in fact not dragged on the water slide slide slide slide slide slide, insisting no landslide the landslide occurred. Here is your listening to the ground.
To Finnish: Itse asiassa maanvyörymät maanvyörymän maan ylivoimainen voitto paikallisen verkon vedetään ei vettä dian dian dian dian dian dian vaatii ei maanvyörymän maanvyörymän tapahtui. Tässä on sinun kuulosteleva maahan.
Back to English: In fact, landslides a landslide in the country's overwhelming victory in the local network is not water slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, contends no landslide the landslide happened. Here is your listening to the ground.
To Chinese Simplified: 事实上,山崩滑å¡åœ¨è¯¥å›½çš„压倒性胜利在本地网络中是ä¸æ˜¯æ°´å¹»ç¯ç‰‡ã€ å¹»ç¯ç‰‡ã€ å¹»ç¯ç‰‡ã€ å¹»ç¯ç‰‡ã€ å¹»ç¯ç‰‡ã€ å¹»ç¯ç‰‡ï¼Œè¾©ç§°æ²¡æœ‰æ»‘å¡æ»‘å¡å‘生了。这里是你在地上的å¬åŠ›ã€‚
Back to English: In fact, the landslide landslide in the country's overwhelming victory in local networks is not water slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, contends there is no landslide landslide took place. Here is your hearing on the ground.
To Dutch: In feite, de aardverschuiving aardverschuiving in het land overweldigende overwinning in lokale netwerken is geen water dia, dia, dia, dia, dia, dia, vecht er is dat geen aardverschuiving aardverschuiving plaatsvond. Hier is uw gehoor op de grond.
Back to English: In fact, the landslide landslide in the country's overwhelming victory in local networks is not a water slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, contends that there is no landslide landslide took place. Here is your hearing on the ground.
To Hebrew: למעשה, המפולת סוחף בניצחון מוחץ של המדינה ברשתות מקומיות ××™× ×” ×ž×™× ×©×§×•×¤×™×ª, שקופית, שקופיות, שקופית, שקופיות, שקופית, טוענת ×›×™ יש מפולת מפולת ×œ× ×”×ª×§×™×™×. ×”× ×” השמיעה שלך על הקרקע.
Back to English: In fact, the landslide victory of sweeping the country in local networks is not water slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, contends that there is no avalanche avalanche took place. Here's your hearing.
To Greek: Στην Ï€Ïαγματικότητα, τη συντÏιπτική νίκη του πλήττει τη χώÏα σε τοπικά δίκτυα είναι δεν το νεÏÏŒ διαφανειών, διαφάνεια, διαφάνεια, διαφάνεια, διαφάνεια, διαφάνεια, ισχυÏίζεται ότι δεν υπάÏχει καμία χιονοστιβάδα χιονοστιβάδα έλαβε χώÏα. Εδώ είναι η ακοή σας.
Back to English: In fact, the overwhelming victory of hitting the country in local networks is not water slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, contends that there is no avalanche avalanche took place. Here is your hearing.
To Italian: Infatti, la vittoria schiacciante di colpire il paese nelle reti locali non è acqua, diapositiva, diapositiva, diapositiva, diapositiva, vetrino, sostiene che non c'è che nessuna valanga di valanga ha avvenuto. Qui è l'udito.
Back to English: In fact, the landslide victory by hitting the country in local networks is not water, slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, contends that there is no avalanche of avalanche took place. Here is your hearing.
To Haitian Creole: Anfèt, glissement viktwa pa te fwape peyi a nan yon Rezo lokal se dlo, plak an vit, plak an vit, plak an vit, plak an vit, plak an vit, soutient ke pa gen kouran dlo pa de lavalas, ki te fèt. Se isit la n' ap tande.
Back to English: In fact, glissement victory did not hit the country into a local Network is water, slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, soutient that there is no electricity water by two lavalas, which occurred. Is here which have come to your ears.
To Indonesian: Pada kenyataannya, glissement kemenangan tidak memukul negara ke lokal jaringan adalah air, geser, geser, geser, geser, geser, soutient bahwa tidak ada air listrik oleh dua lavalas, yang terjadi. Inilah yang telah datang ke telinga Anda.
Back to English: In fact, glissement victory did not hit the State to the local network is water, sliding, sliding, sliding, sliding, sliding, soutient that no electrical water by two lavalas, which occurs. This is what it has come to your ears.
To Hungarian: Valójában, glissement győzelem nem találta el az állam, a helyi hálózat víz, csúszó, csúszó, csúszó, csúszó, csúszó, soutient, nincs elektromos víz által két lavalas, ami történik. Ez jutott a fülébe.
Back to English: In fact, the victory could not find glissement State, local area network, sliding, sliding, sliding, sliding, sliding, soutient, no electric water by two lavalas, that happens. It has come to your ears.
To Latvian: Uzvara faktiski nevarÄ“ja atrast glissement stÄvoklÄ«, lokÄlajÄ tÄ«klÄ, bÄ«dÄmÄs, bÄ«dÄmÄs, bÄ«dÄmÄs, bÄ«dÄmÄs, bÄ«dÄmÄs, soutient, elektriskÄ Å«dens ar diviem lavalas, kas notiek. TÄ ir pienÄcis jÅ«su ausÄ«m.
Back to English: The victory actually could not find the glissemen State, local area network, sliding, sliding, sliding, sliding, sliding, soutien, electric water with two Lavalas, which happens. It has come to your ears.
To Norwegian: Seieren faktisk finner ikke glissemen staten, lokalnett, skyve, skyve, skyve, skyve, skyve, bra, elektrisk vann med to Lavalas, som skjer. Det har kommet til ørene.
Back to English: The victory, in fact, could not find the glissemen State, local area network, pushing, pushing, pushing, pushing, pushing, well, electric water with two Lavalas, which happens. It has come to your ears.
To Polish: Zwycięstwo, w rzeczywistości, nie mogłem znaleźć stan glissemen, sieci lokalnej, pchanie, pchanie, pchanie, pchanie, pchanie, dobrze, elektryczne wody z dwoma Lavalas, co się dzieje. Dotarła do uszu.
Back to English: The victory, in fact, I could not find the State of glissemen, the local network, pushing, pushing, pushing, pushing, pushing, well, electric water from two Lavalas, what is going on. It has come to your ears.
To Lithuanian: Pergalę, tiesą sakant, aš negalėjo rasti apie glissemen, vietinės stumti, stumia, stumti, stumia, stūmimas, Na, elektrinis vandens iš dviejų Lavalas, kas vyksta. Jis atėjo į jūsų ausis.
Back to English: The victory, to be honest, I haven't been able to find about the glissemen, the local push, pushing, pushing, pushing, pushing, well, electric water from two Lavalas, what's going on. It has come to your ears.
To Korean: 승리, 솔ì§ížˆ ë§í•´ì„œ, ë‚œ 밀고, 밀어, 밀어, 밀어, 글쎄, 무슨 ì¼ì¸ì§€ ë‘ Lavalasì—ì„œ 전기 물 glissemen, 로컬 í‘¸ì‹œì— ëŒ€ í•œ ì°¾ì„ ìˆ˜ ë˜ì§€ 않았습니다. ê·¸ê²ƒì€ ë‹¹ì‹ ì˜ ê·€ì— ì™”ë‹¤.
Back to English: With the win, to be honest, I was pushing, pushing, pushing, pushing, well, what's going on in the two Lavalas electric water glissemen, haven't been able to find on the local push. It has come to your ears.
To Japanese: å‹ã¤ã¨ã€æ­£ç›´ã«ã€ç§ã¯ãƒ—ッシュã—ã¦ã„ãŸã€ãƒ—ッシュã€ãƒ—ッシュã€ãƒ—ッシュã€ã¾ã‚ã€2 ã¤ã®ãƒ©ãƒ´ã‚¡ãƒ©é›»æ°—ã§ä½•ãŒèµ·ã“ã£ã¦ã„ã‚‹ã‹æ°´ glissemenã€ãƒ­ãƒ¼ã‚«ãƒ« プッシュを見ã¤ã‘ã‚‹ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãã¦ã„ã¾ã›ã‚“。ãã‚Œã¯ã‚ãªãŸã®è€³ã«æ¥ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚
Back to English: Win, and honestly, that what is happening in the push, push, push, push, well, two Lavalas electric water glissemen a local push to find is not ready I. It comes to your ears.
To Russian: Победа, и чеÑтно, что то, что проиÑходит в толчок, толчок, толчок, толчок, ну, два glissemen ÑлектричеÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ð›Ð°Ð²Ð°Ð»Ð°Ñ, меÑтные толчок, чтобы найти Ñто не готов Ñ. Дело доходит до ваших ушей.
Back to English: The victory, and honestly, that's what happens in a push, push, push, push, well, two glissemen electric Lavalas, local push to find it's not ready I. it comes to your ears.
To Vietnamese: Chiến thắng, và trung thực, đó là những gì sẽ xảy ra trong một đẩy, đẩy, đẩy, đẩy, tốt, hai glissemen điện Lavalas, địa phương đẩy để tìm thấy nó đã không sẵn sàng I. nói đến đôi tai của bạn.
Back to English: Win, and honestly, that's what happens in a push, push, push, push, well, two local Lavalas power glissemen push to find it wasn't ready i. comes to your ears.
To Ukranian: Виграти Ñ– чеÑно, це те, що відбуваєтьÑÑ Ð² поштовх, поштовх, поштовх, поштовх, Ðу, двох міÑцевих Lavalas влади glissemen push знайти, вона не була готова Ñ–. приходить у ваші вуха.
Back to English: To win and to be honest, this is what happens in the push, push, push, push, well, two local Lavalas power glissemen push to find she was not ready and comes to your ears.
To Romanian: Pentru a câştiga şi de a fi sincer, aceasta este ceea ce se întâmplă în împinge, împinge, împinge, împinge, de asemenea, două Lavalas locale putere glissemen împinge pentru a găsi ea nu a fost gata şi vine la urechi.
Back to English: In order to win and to be honest, this is what happens in the push, push, push, push, also two local Lavalas power glissemen push to find she wasn't ready and comes to the ears.
To Swedish: För att vinna och att vara ärlig, det är vad som händer i den push push, push, push, även power två lokala Lavalas glissemen push att hitta hon inte var redo och kommer till öronen.
Back to English: In order to win and to be honest, that's what happens in the push push, push, push, even power two local Lavalas glissemen push to find she was not ready and come to your ears.
To Spanish: Para ganar y para ser honesto, eso es lo que sucede en el push, push, push, empuja, incluso poder dos locales Lavalas glissemen empuja a encontrar no estaba lista y llegado a tus oídos.
Back to English: To win and to be honest, that is what happens in the push, push, push, push, even power two local Lavalas glissemen pushes to find was not ready and come to your ears.
To Turkish: Kazanmak ve itme, itme, bas, bas olur böyle dürüst olmak gerekirse, hatta güç iki yerel Lavalas glissemen ve kulakların için hazır değildi bulmak için iter.
Back to English: Win and push, push, push, push it, to be honest, even power two local Lavalas was not ready for the ears and pushes to find glissemen.
To Thai: ชนะà¹à¸¥à¸°à¸œà¸¥à¸±à¸à¸”ัน ผลัà¸à¸”ัน ผลัà¸à¸”ัน ผลัà¸à¸”ันให้ ซื่อสัตย์ à¹à¸¡à¹‰à¸žà¸¥à¸±à¸‡à¸‡à¸²à¸™ Lavalas สองท้องถิ่นไม่พร้อมสำหรับหูà¹à¸¥à¸°à¸™à¸±à¹ˆà¸™à¸à¹‡à¸—ำให้à¸à¸²à¸£à¸„้นหา glissemen
Back to English: Win and push-push-push-push, even though two local Lavalas power, honesty is not ready for the ear and pushes search glissemen.
To Slovenian: Win in zbodljaj-zbodljaj-zbodljaj-zbodljaj, Äeprav dve lokalni Fanmi moÄ, poÅ¡tenosti ni pripravljena za uho in potisne iskanje glissemen.
Back to English: Win and push-push-push-push, even though two local Fanmi power, honesty is not ready for the ear and pushes search glissemen.
To Portuguese: Vitória e push-empurra-empurra-empurra, mesmo que dois locais Fanmi poder, honestidade não está pronta para a orelha e empurra de pesquisa glissemen.
Back to English: Victory and push-push-push-push, even though two local Fanmi power, honesty isn't ready for ear and pushes glissemen search.
To Slovak: Víťazstvo a push-push-push-push, aj keÄ dve miestne Fanmi silu, poctivosÅ¥ nie je pripravený pre ucho a tlaÄí glissemen HľadaÅ¥.
Back to English: Victory and push-push-push-push, even though two local Fanmi strength, honesty is not ready for the ear and pushes the glissemen Search.

• 2 weeks later...

Original text:

"what is the meaning of life?"

"It seems live"

Original text:

"leggo my eggo"

"Once again."

Original text:

"i farted"

"Animals."

'Cause I farted animals!

Original text:

"blacktron"

"Black pants"

MaelstromIslander

Original text: "blacktron" ...35 translations later, Bing gives us: "Black pants"

Thats it i'm bombing bing to bits.

• 4 weeks later...
Shadowblaze

Original text:

"Bump."

"There, on the fly."

On my last status update aidenbridge and QP were talking about this topic, so there it is.

I would like to note that the "fly" in the bad translation is actually the insect, not the idiom. :P

EDIT:

Original text:

"This post is getting a bit too long, methinks."

...9 translations later, TransPerfect gives us:

" Methinks kk dugi tambm. "

What... wut?

• Like 2

Quisoves Potoo

aidenbridge

Now you're pontificating! :P

So, let's see what happens when we feed Bad Translator Some T.S. Eliot: "This is how the world ends. This is how the world ends. This is how the world ends. Not with a bang, but with a whimper."

Which Gives us: "But by the end of the world, but at the end of the world. No answer, yet at the end of the world, but it's not annoying."

OK, not the wackiest of translations. Let's try giving it something a little less sophisticated: "The friendly cow all red and white, I love with all my heart: She gives me cream with all her might, to eat with apple-tart."

We get: "In the Red or white color and good arguments. My love, my heart is strong and has apologised."

Is that better?

• Like 1

Seaborgium

We take

"When I was just a baby my mame told me, "Son Always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns" But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die When I hear the whistle blowin' I hang my head and cry. "
from Johny Cashes "Folsom Prison Blues"

and get

"Brother: children's games, but those who talked about Reno's left ear

after 35 translations.

About ninth translation we get this *cough* gem, that somehow manages to be more disturbing than shooting a man just to watch him die.

When the sisters are saying, son of man, but is not playing with a gun, but I have shot people, Reno, just to watch him die of cocaine when it came to my ears and cry.

So not only is he shooting the guy, he is somehow watching him die of a cocaine OD at the same time. >.<

Wow. :|

BadTranslator, you are seriously messed up.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Amazingly, I didn't even put this through Bad translator, its just an auto-translation by google from this page:

Feel free to rotate the link of the trailer of the film around you.

Wow google, just wow  :P

Seaborgium

"Get thee to a nunnery!" becomes  "Dedicated to Jean the Baptist." Whut?

Now we take Roy's dying speech from Blade Runner.

" I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost... in time... like... tears... in rain. Time... to die. "

And now we ruin it.

"I believe that this time, we'll see. The strike decimated the road was spent in a dark, espasyel Orion, when closed © copper country. Boost stops working."

And now let's what BadTranslator thinks of the quartering of soldiers.

We take the good old third amendment

"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."

and get

"War and peace, the life of Moses-Wat ergazont."

Evidently the bad translator AI(yes there is an AI, but it's kept under wraps by the masonic-jewish-Jesuit-vatican-whitehouse-russia-reptoid-mcdonalds conspiracy) aspires to be a novelist.

And doesn't think highly of the Constitution.

Wait it gets even better! Another possible translation(if you use random) is

"Moses and the soldier ergazontai without the consent of your computer." Then something went wrong using TransPerfect and I got this
" Propritaire bawena wkno m birou tre. "

• Like 2

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually — from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint — it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff."

Aaaaaand.. 35 translations later..

"But at the same time. Check the status of your ad is largely based on the atwisai. The thickness of the lines on the left is the diamond m."

• Like 2

I've noticed that Haitain Creole generally gets the best laugh. If you go back a few pages you'll see that most of the good ones involved it. :P

And this has kept up.

Original text:

"I haven't used this for a long time... I wonder what crazy, hideous translation this stupid machine will come up with. One can only wonder."

"After a long period of time, the fear of madness. Traditionally, this is crazy. He knew that it was"

THE FEAR OF MADNESS.

Original text:

"Oh wow, I do get really strange at night. Just look at yesterday - fun happy times with Dino, Batman *hums Batman running batman running batman...*, Pepper, and a random clip I never fully deciphered."

"... my friend! His father, Dino, the happiness I would like a couple of decisions about. The decision, ruling, Chile, will be a part of it. Separate from the field."

Ruling Chile sounds good :).

• Like 1

"I stumbled across a website called the 'Bad Translator', which allows you to input text and have it translated several times over in various online translators such as Bing. It generally ends up getting some pretty bizarre results (hint: the longer the text and translation number, the better), some of which can be rather funny, so as Drill Master suggested I thought I'd make a topic for people to share their translations on."

32 translations later...

"Translation, Bing, this time, text, there are some interesting film and television actor. Results (Remarque: text, translation, and politics), usually small, use the Forum, if you think that this is important."

I think it also said this somewhere along the line: "If you think you're the most important, the forum will use the elements."

• Like 3

Shadowblaze

© copper country

Oh lol. Ohhh lol. That's just amazing.

"Mad Pain Points!" © Copper Country, do not distribute.

Anyway, back to madness...

Original text:

"Do you know what's more fun than turntables? Anything, probably."

"The most interesting vegetables."

You may want to check the way the translator took to end with this result. I've quoted just the best lines.

What's more fun than vegetables? You may be.

What is more fun than vegetables? It Can Be.

What is your pleasure more than vegetables it can.

What is your most attractive vegetables that might.

What is your most attractive vegetables that can.

What is the most attractive veggies you can?

You can make the most attractive veggies?

You are the most attractive vegetable?

Vegetables are the most attractive?

Are vegetables the most attractive?

• Like 3

Keeping in line with multiple translations of the same object:

'OH MAI YES YOUR SCORE CUBE' gives us: (*'d ones are the best)

• This created
  • Oh yes you are right
  • After the diagnosis
  • *With curses and
  • Both sides
  • It is a cat, or at this stage
  • Don't. In this document the results

To be continued...

Seaborgium

What's more fun than vegetables? You may be.

What is more fun than vegetables? It Can Be.

What is your pleasure more than vegetables it can.

What is your most attractive vegetables that might.

What is your most attractive vegetables that can.

What is the most attractive veggies you can?

You can make the most attractive veggies?

You are the most attractive vegetable?

Vegetables are the most attractive?

Are vegetables the most attractive?

It's like modern poetry. Except better. And more vegetative.

I think McStudz should try the ol' "What's more fun than vegetables? You may be." line on "sunshine".

EDIT

We take the global forum rule on spam:

"DO NOT Spam

Spam is considers as posts that do not add anything constructive to a topic/blog. Examples of such posts would be single word/emoticon posts, posts containing repetitive sentences."

and get

"I want to stop this spam filter. It has some Mcecikler."

Edited by Seaborgium
  • Like 3

someswedish

Ok, so i tried this thing for a while untill this happend...

Original text:

"How do I win?"

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

""

Um... i think i broke it...

No joke, it just gone blank from the 1st translation

From English: How do I win?

To Bulgarian:
Back to English:
To Catalan:
Back to English:
To Chinese Simplified:
Back to English:
To Chinese Traditional:
Back to English:
To Czech:
Back to English:
To Danish:
Back to English:
To Dutch:
Back to English:
To Estonian:
Back to English:
To Finnish:
Back to English:
To French:
Back to English:
To German:
Back to English:
To Greek:
Back to English:
To Haitian Creole:
Back to English:
To Hebrew:
Back to English:
To Hungarian:
Back to English:
To Indonesian:
Back to English:
To Italian:
Back to English:
To Japanese:
Back to English:
To Korean:
Back to English:
To Latvian:
Back to English:
To Lithuanian:
Back to English:
To Norwegian:
Back to English:
To Polish:
Back to English:
To Portuguese:
Back to English:
To Romanian:
Back to English:
To Russian:
Back to English:
To Slovak:
Back to English:
To Slovenian:
Back to English:
To Spanish:
Back to English:
To Swedish:
Back to English:
To Thai:
Back to English:
To Turkish:
Back to English:
To Ukranian:
Back to English:
To Vietnamese:

Back to English:

• Like 2

It does that sometimes.

(and got "Sometimes it is. I don't know, what causes it?" (Yes, it petered out at about line 15 so it couldn't go too far))

And THAT got (In fact 2 or 3 times (por ejemplo, c est UN de esperar que creo es Nebraska 15 pregnant, drink, Carl)).

Pregnant drinks? :o

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.