Red Greenbase and the giant pizza

Wognif

That reminds me of the time I did the glitch on Red Greenbase where rapid clicking caused him to be huge.

I once had him wear a pizza as a hat during that.

I'd do it again, to show what the result of that is like, but can't be bothered to play Island right now.

But let's just say he ends up with the island's largest pizza on his head.

gallery_7053_299_174914.png

This happened.

I could've made him go bigger, but that would've taken a while.

I guess Red ate so much pizza that he became a giant minfig. For whatever reason, the Brickolnis made a huge pizza and put it in the pizza chucker. Somehow, that pizza was heavy enough to flatten Red back to his original height. Now all they have to do is narrow his sides down...

Car CrazeXVI

And that's how pizza was discovered. But we know the human race - they like to take credit for everything (Or maybe they just forgot). Only a handful know who really invented pizza.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

They said Pizza was the only food on the island, I guess there is a good reason, this pizza must have pushed everything else off...

How did you even do this? D:

I rapidly clicked on him, and occasionally pressed space to stop him from animating.

Its that easy.

I rapidly clicked on him, and occasionally pressed space to stop him from animating. Its that easy.

What, just when he's there? Not during an animation or anything?

I rapidly clicked on him, and occasionally pressed space to stop him from animating. Its that easy.

What, just when he's there? Not during an animation or anything?

He has to animate while he's there, otherwise you can't pull the glitch off successfully.

If after he animates, you hear two sounds at once from clicking on him, you'll know its working. And you have to click on him constantly while he's animating, as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.