Time Trial PWB: Rocket Racer Run

RobExplorien

RobExplorien

This won't be used for the Racers Tournament, but that doesn't stop me from making this new PWB. I did not take the 'banned warps'-rule into account when designing this layout, as it isn't part of the tournament. My fastest time is 0:33:84 (with warps), a time which can be beaten if you tell me (ofcourse providing that you're not making use of cheats). Anyway, go try it out if you so desire. Proof of my time:

RobExplorien's custom PWB: Download it here!

And since I'm not alone in making a time trial PWB for RRR:

Xiron's custom PWB: Download it here!

RobExplorien

I might give it a go.

I hope you don't mind, but I did a one TT one as well for the track (months ago, when first discussing the tournament) but never made a proper topic for it. So I'll just post it here. (Taking advatage of topic not saying it is just yours, but just a PWB :P)

https://www.box.com/s/rrkx6to9zmpsa0yrc7hd

After all this is a 'time trial PWB for Rocket Racer Run' topic, so why would I mind. :)

EDIT: I'll add this link to the main post for it to be better visible for others. Going to try your PWB now.

Aww man, if only you told me about this a day earlier :(

It's still a good layout. Maybe a future Racers tournament could use it.

• 7 months later...
LegoEssence

Tried this one out, managed to get a time of 0:30:97 on my third round playing. :P  I did horribly the first two rounds, but I included them for proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWInn6fOPBo

LegoEssence

How about recording a GHB for Rocket Racer Run, then? You could be the next Veronica Voltage.

Mind telling me what a GHB is? I've not been on here for around 2 years. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.