I am the real Infomaniac

wesinfomaniac

lol username

Ok, I'm gonna summarize this here:

wesinfomaniac = Wes Jenkins

Fishless = David Marcum

Both are legit users.

However, SantaClaus = Yajmo, a duplicate account. Sorry Santa, this year you're getting coal.

Welcome to the site, guys!

Car CrazeXVI

The product started in 1995 and released in 1997.

That early?

If you want a laugh, check out some of the screenshots and videos we've taken. :P

You know, as long as you don't find them too stra-

8762148.jpg?379

Nevermind.

Well, welcome to RRU. It is a silly place.

You'll see what I mean soon enough.

Welcome!

I'll go put you in your rightful member groups and probably make you a badge so you look all legit ;)

But seriously welcome!, the guys here are very thankful.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Welcome to this LEGO classic gaming forum that we love to call RRU! I'd like to say that it is an honor to see you guys here but that would just be an understatement, but it's definitely fair to say that the community is lucky and ecstatic to see you guys here! I do hope both of you guys enjoy your stay here and once again, welcome to Rock Raiders United! And don't worry, we are more than willing to offer tech support for our site.

RobExplorien

Oh hi, and welcome. I think you will blend in quickly with the community. Wait a second, I heard stories of a man named Jenkins. It's awesome to finally see this LI developer on RRU!

Drill Master

Welcome to RRU!

My name is Drill Master. I am the commander of all drilling projects here on the site. If you need a drill, I may have one in storage.

Bit late to the party but I have to say welcome, Wes! It's great to finally see you here. We've talked a bit before over email a couple of years ago but you probably don't remember me  :

But welcome anyway. I love LEGO Island :D

Cloudstrife987

Wow,It is the real infomaniac,So you created the island a zillion years ago and you and the brickster were playing on the island then you decided to build someone else to play with so the brickster got jealous and tried to take over the island,But then got thrown in jail?

Amazing!

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.