Two Hidden In-Game Cheats Discovered

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

So as you know me, I hack LEGO Racers 2 a lot with Cheat Engine. I made a discovery today though with it. There are two hidden in-game cheats that no one has ever posted key combinations for, overhead camera, and mirrored world.

Now since no one knows the key combination to press to activate these in game cheats, I decided to make a trainer that you can enable/disable them with. I've also included the other 2 cheats be a martian and wide angle cam for your convenience. (The unlock Xalax and Mars don't have a shared address with these so are not included, sorry!) Enjoy!

https://app.box.com/s/23m7irz9rx8wh9er31aa

grappigegovert

That's so cool! I never noticed the sandy bay mountain to be that tall.

I hope they didn't remove the key combination from the game code.

Edit:

I can't run your trainer, it says I need cheat engine installed even though I have it installed.

Fluffy Cupcake

Same. But how will we find it anyhow?

:|
Well that's odd. I am using the latest version of CE myself.

In any case, I just updated the file. Hopefully it will work independently of CE now, it did for me after I uninstalled CE (computer restart included) to test.

grappigegovert

Ok, the trainer works now :D

I skimmed through the exe strings but didn't find anything about it yet.

However, I did find some strings referencing network multiplayer(?) such as:

"test server"

"xxx's game"

"Server thinks there are %d laps"

"Network sessions"

"Monkeys exploding: %s %x"

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

Ok, the trainer works now :D

I skimmed through the exe strings but didn't find anything about it yet.

However, I did find some strings referencing network multiplayer(?) such as:

"test server"

"xxx's game"

"Server thinks there are %d laps"

"Network sessions"

"Monkeys exploding: %s %x"

Yeah, I saw that once before, quite a while ago actually. And I spoke about it in the Chat box (back when we had that) with McJobless, and after taking more of a look. I believe we came to a conclusion that the network feature was completely removed and those were just the remains.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Shadowblaze

Yes. Yes.

All you have to do to load this is putting 2048 (or 6144 for wide angle camera) as the value for the "In Game Cheat Codes" cheat inside Cheat Engine, using Xiron's hacks. This is the best.

I haven't seen any videos, or topics about this, so I wanted to share this simple finding with you.

This is a whole new game. Yayyy.

A proof picture, in case you wanted it:

gallery_8156_447_287647.png

Unfortunately there are some side effects beacuse of this: The starting lights are reversed, and the menu options that require the left and right key are reversed also.

Another note: while all the models are reversed, the skybox stays the same. This leads to more awesomeness and makes the game look even fresher.

Fluffy Cupcake

Do you think I would NOT make a topic about something as special as this? Of course I would! It is >right here. ;)

I'm saying this because it probably won't be done, but a mod can merge this with the other topic if they like.

Shadowblaze

Oh, oops, sorry. I didn't remember that you had the cheat in a topic. :P Well, yes, it would be better deleting this topic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.