What's with IP.Board Theme?

Teawater

Not sure if anyone knew about this, but what's with the Fatal Error when you try to change the theme to IP.Board? (It happens on the main page, but still works on other pages, it seems.)

Fatal error: Method hookGalleryImagesSidebarBlock does not exist in shoutboxGlobalJs in /home/rockr8/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4022

Also, hopefully it is okay to post this. (And that I am posting it in the right place.)

I'm not sure what all of that means but I guess it means that something is broken. I'll talk to Cyrem about it next time I see him so we can fix it. Thank you for the heads up.

It looks like the error is stemming from the gallery widget not being defined or activated in the IP.Board theme. I can understand this error coming up, Cyrem made the RRU theme default for a reason, but yea, I'm sure it'll be fixed as soon as he can.

http://prntscr.com/1kbzkr

For anyone wondering what it looks like, but doesn't want to break their RRU for a few seconds.

I guess I should have waited about 15 minutes to see your image, then. ;P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.