I have a suggestion for a mod

MrBeingcool

MrBeingcool

I have a suggestion for a mod, because i guess no one else did this, and there are pro hackers needed for this:

LEGO Rock Raiders Multiplayer

How i came on this idea:

I was playing a Mario game earlier today, sitting all alone with my Super Mario 64 Multiplayer ROM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJTLOiz5kws&feature=share&list=PL30015503BF99B118

But now i actually realized that there IS a possibility to making LEGO Rock Raiders even more fun! I got the idea from the video included here!

What are the possibilities then:

- Adventure(So where you could play the normal game) for 2 - 4 players: Collect Energy Crystals together, make buildings together, explore caves together, defeat monsters together and much, much more!

- Race against each other, 1 VS 1(VS 1 VS 1)(By this, i mean 2 - 4 players): Look who's gonna win here, when you collect the many needed energy Crystals, race in Run The Gauntlet, or see who's gonna be faster in rescue at the levels Breathless, Search 'n' Rescue and much more!

How to change back to 1 player(Normal):

There needs to be a function then how to change back to 1 player easily. :af:

Well, i guess thats my suggestion. i heard it wasnt possible, but it was worth telling the details! :)

There's nothing really substantial to this suggestion. Inclusion of multiplayer is, as you typed, far beyond the current modding capabilities for Rock Raiders. In addition, the concepts you listed are the most immediately obvious ideas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.