What game(s) are you currently playing?

Kmlkmljkl

Just playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel to get some orange items as my Level 50 Claptrap.

How's playing with Claptrap? I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like a bad character judging from his action skill. :P The orange items are called Legendaries, remember that! Also, take a look at the wiki to see which enemies drop a certain legendary with an higher chance. Too bad most of them don't respawn, unless you use a super-secret trick on the computer, known as Setting-the-save-file-to-"Reading Only"-or-whatever-it's-called,-and-killing-the-enemy-again-and-again-until-it-drops,-then-setting-the-file-back-to-normal-(while you're playing)-and-then-saving-the-game. It's got a long name, but it works. If you want, I'll tell you how this trick is performed. :P

Well, I love open world games, where I can let my imagination to create different stories. Actually, I have been working on list of that games since 2011-2012. I'm trying to play all games which I bought and installed.

• Warcraft III & II - my favorites. Because of WorldEdit, these games makes you able to build mods with exciting plot, custom graphics and gameplay. There I can spend a lot of time to realise my ideas.
  • Left 4 Dead (1 and 2) - there I can realise post-apocalyptic thoughts.
  • Garry's Mod - GLOBAL WAR! ZOMBIES AND HEADCRABS EVERYWHERE! OH NO, LOOKS LIKE G-MAN DEAD!
  • Stronghold (1, 2, Crusader, Legends) - it's my favorite too. Because of Stronghold Level Editor, I can build awesome maps and stories.
  • World of Warcraft - roleplaying.
  • Maelstrom - Game + VistaGame Engine (Map Editor) = Good stories...
  • LEGO games, such as LRR, LR2, LR1 and TT's products (LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean and Star Wars 1, 2, 3)

I've been playing Mass Effect 2, completing a second playthrough on Insane so I can finally play ME3. I've heard ME3 isn't as good as ME2 but still, story.

Next I'd like to do Batman: Arkham Origins. I love dem games. gallery_3221_470_5381.png

Fluffy Cupcake

Still on Cube World.

I have that... has it improved since I last tried it... wow, that's nearly a year ago.  I need to dig that out again.

Unfortunately, no. :(

Stiiiiil waiting on that update. Unlike the majority of the people who like to rage about it, I do understand why production is so slow and why updates haven't been happening.

Still on Cube World.

I have that... has it improved since I last tried it... wow, that's nearly a year ago.  I need to dig that out again.

Unfortunately, no. :(

Stiiiiil waiting on that update. Unlike the majority of the people who like to rage about it, I do understand why production is so slow and why updates haven't been happening.

I've been playing Stonehearth, where there's constant communication about what bug is gonna be fixed next version.  It's been fun.  I can't wait for it to be more finished, and we already have more jobs than we did two weeks ago and YAAAY!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.