Tunnel Transport

Addictgamer

I AGREE WITH THE DOCTOR IF YOU WANT IT THAT WAY LEARN HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

(caps on for a reason)

I AGREE WITH THE DOCTOR IF YOU WANT IT THAT WAY LEARN HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

(caps on for a reason)

No, there isn't a reason for caps being on. What post are you even talking about?

No, there isn't a reason for caps being on. What post are you even talking about?

I researched for 10 hours; we still couldn't uncover the post he was talking about. Mission Failed.

• 7 months later...

I added the link for the manual patch to the first post. It's the one within the spoilered area. If the files in there don't work for whatever reason, let me know.

• 3 months later...

were can i get the tunnel transport LRR?

This mod will enable the tunnel transport. A file for fixing the carry glitch is included at the end of the post.

Manual Install:

Install

Paste this at the end of the LEGO.cfg file.

LEGO* {
;--------------------------------------------------------
; TUNNEL TRANSPORTER MOD by Rock on RR/Addictgamer/Cyrem

Stats {

Pilot {}
RockMonster {}
SmallSpider {}
Bat {}
TinyRM {}
TinyIM {}
Slug {}
LavaMonster {}
IceMonster {}
Hoverboard {}
SmallHeli {}
Smallmlp {}
SmallCat {}
SmallDigger {}
SmallTruck {}
Bulldozer {}
WalkerDigger {}
LargeDigger {}
LargeCat {}
LargeHeli {

Levels 3
CanBeDriven TRUE
InvisibleDriver TRUE
CrossLand TRUE
CrossWater TRUE
CrossLava TRUE
ClassAsLarge TRUE
UseBigTeleporter TRUE
InvisibleDriver TRUE
CarryVehicles TRUE
CostCrystal 6
RouteSpeed 20.300:00.400:00.500
TrackDist 80.0
CollRadius 22.0
CollHeight 30.0
PickSphere 50.0

UpgradeCostOre 0:0:15:20
UpgradeCostStuds 0:0:3:4

ShowHealthBar TRUE

EngineSound SND_HeliEngine

}
LargeMLP {}
Barracks {}
Powerstation {}
OreRefinery {}
TeleportPad {}
TeleportBIG {}
Docks {}
Toolstation {}
GunStation {}
Geo-dome {}
Upgrade {}
PowerCrystal {}
ProcessedOre {}
Ore {}
Boulder {}
Pusher {}
Freezer {}
LaserShot {}
ElectricFence {}
Path {}
}

Dependencies {

AlwaysCheck:Path Pilot:0
AlwaysCheck:Pilot Toolstation:0
AlwaysCheck:ElectricFence Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:0
AlwaysCheck:ToolStation Pilot:0
AlwaysCheck:TeleportPad Pilot:0,ToolStation:1
AlwaysCheck:Docks Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1
AlwaysCheck:PowerStation Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1
AlwaysCheck:Barracks Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1
AlwaysCheck:Upgrade Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1
AlwaysCheck:GEO-Dome Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1
AlwaysCheck:OreRefinery Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1
AlwaysCheck:GunStation Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1
AlwaysCheck:TeleportBig Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1
AlwaysCheck:Hoverboard Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0
AlwaysCheck:SmallDigger Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0
AlwaysCheck:SmallTruck Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0
AlwaysCheck:SmallCat Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:0,Docks:0
AlwaysCheck:SmallMLP Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1
AlwaysCheck:SmallHeli Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1
AlwaysCheck:Bulldozer Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:0
AlwaysCheck:WalkerDigger Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:0
AlwaysCheck:LargeMLP Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1
AlwaysCheck:LargeDigger Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1
AlwaysCheck:LargeCat Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1,Docks:0
AlwaysCheck:LargeHeli Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1
}

}
Carry glitch patch:

https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/misc/fixed_tunnel_transport.zip

Patchman Patch: Download LINK DOWN, use old method

Please read the OP in future. If you are unsure how to install, try THIS first.

truckstoppers

were can i get the tunnel transport LRR?

"1252522965">

This mod will enable the tunnel transport. A file for fixing the carry glitch is included at the end of the post.

Manual Install:

Install

Paste this at the end of the LEGO.cfg file.

LEGO* {
; TUNNEL TRANSPORTER MOD by Rock on RR/Addictgamer/Cyrem

Stats {

Pilot {}
RockMonster {}
SmallSpider {}
Bat {}
TinyRM {}
TinyIM {}
Slug {}
LavaMonster {}
IceMonster {}
Hoverboard {}
SmallHeli {}
Smallmlp {}
SmallCat {}
SmallDigger {}
SmallTruck {}
Bulldozer {}
WalkerDigger {}
LargeDigger {}
LargeCat {}
LargeHeli {

Levels 3
CanBeDriven TRUE
InvisibleDriver TRUE
CrossLand TRUE
CrossWater TRUE
CrossLava TRUE
ClassAsLarge TRUE
UseBigTeleporter TRUE
InvisibleDriver TRUE
CarryVehicles TRUE
CostCrystal 6
TrackDist 80.0
CollRadius 22.0
CollHeight 30.0
PickSphere 50.0

UpgradeCostOre 0:0:15:20
UpgradeCostStuds 0:0:3:4

ShowHealthBar TRUE

EngineSound SND_HeliEngine

}
LargeMLP {}
Barracks {}
Powerstation {}
OreRefinery {}
TeleportPad {}
TeleportBIG {}
Docks {}
Toolstation {}
GunStation {}
Geo-dome {}
Upgrade {}
PowerCrystal {}
ProcessedOre {}
Ore {}
Boulder {}
Pusher {}
Freezer {}
LaserShot {}
ElectricFence {}
Path {}
}

Dependencies {

AlwaysCheck:Path Pilot:0
AlwaysCheck:Pilot Toolstation:0
AlwaysCheck:ElectricFence Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:0
AlwaysCheck:ToolStation Pilot:0
AlwaysCheck:TeleportPad Pilot:0,ToolStation:1
AlwaysCheck:Docks Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1
AlwaysCheck:PowerStation Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1
AlwaysCheck:Barracks Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1
AlwaysCheck:Upgrade Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1
AlwaysCheck:GEO-Dome Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1
AlwaysCheck:OreRefinery Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1
AlwaysCheck:GunStation Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1
AlwaysCheck:TeleportBig Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1
AlwaysCheck:Hoverboard Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0
AlwaysCheck:SmallDigger Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0
AlwaysCheck:SmallTruck Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0
AlwaysCheck:SmallCat Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:0,Docks:0
AlwaysCheck:SmallMLP Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1
AlwaysCheck:SmallHeli Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1
AlwaysCheck:Bulldozer Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:0
AlwaysCheck:WalkerDigger Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:0
AlwaysCheck:LargeMLP Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1
AlwaysCheck:LargeDigger Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1
AlwaysCheck:LargeCat Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1,Docks:0
AlwaysCheck:LargeHeli Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1
}

}
Carry glitch patch:

Patchman Patch: Download LINK DOWN, use old method

Please read the OP in future. If you are unsure how to install, try THIS first.

ya the link keeps bringing me back to mane page and im new to modding, fyi, never modded before, ever.

• 3 months later...

I am having troubles with installation of this mod. I did replace the old LargeHeli with the fixed one, and pasted the manual installation at the end of my CFG outside of the brackets.  The patchman patch just directs me back to main screen of RRU, so I cant do that. When I get to playing the game, the Tunnel Transport icon is not showing up in the large vehicles selection. Is there something I've done incorrectly or my computer is not right?

• 1 year later...

In the LEGO set, the TT can be used to transport vehicles and resources.

Does anyone know how to make the in-game version do this?

I copied the MaxCarry line from the smalltruck, but it only picks up one energy crystal instead of three.

It refuses to pick up any ore.

[edit]

We managed to pick up multiple crystals by changing Carry_Null to Item_Null.

It still refuses to pick up ores,

We also tried to add the DIGGERBACK.lwo from the LargeDigger, but this made it crash.

In the LEGO set, the TT can be used to transport vehicles and resources.

Does anyone know how to make the in-game version do this?

It refuses to pick up any ore.

The Loader Dozer is also like that. However, I have seen it do so before.

We also tried to add the DIGGERBACK.lwo from the LargeDigger, but this made it crash.

Could you elaborate?

B0OoPnzCQAIOKs8.png

That's where I'm at currently.

Note that it carries 3 crystals in the container I copied from the Chrome Crusher.

To get the container, I added a new section to the lws files, just before ShowCamera.

LoadObject MOTHERLEGOMeshesPC_MeshesVehiclesLargeHeliDIGGERBACK.lwo
ShowObject 8 7
ObjectMotion (unnamed)
  0 -2.079999 14.76998 0 0 0 1 1 1
  0 0 0 0 0
  0 -2.079999 14.76998 0 0 0 1 1 1
  30 0 0 0 0
EndBehavior 1
LockedChannels 5
ParentObject 9
ShadowOptions 7

I also changed the ae and lws files to use Item_null instead of carry_null, and then added 3 copies of the item_null at the end.

So are you saying the Loader Dozer also does not pick up ores?

I wonder why that is...

[edit]

EnterToolStore		TRUE

The dozer and heli can't enter the toolstore, so you need to construct a refinery before it can deliver ore.

That makes a lot of sense.

Whether or not the heli should be able to "fly" into the toolstore is debatable, but I actually like to have some real use for the refinery.

B0OwTpACIAAWbV3.png

• 2 months later...
Raidrocker90

Hello everyone! My name is Raidrocker90, a 24 year old male Lego fan from Germany and I'm also a brand new member of this cool forum. I am a HUGE LRR fan since I was a little kid. It's definitely one of the best Lego games ever made. Alright I know it's not like all of you guys here didn't know that before xD On a side note I recently bought ALL LRR sets that came out in 1999 on ebay for about €140. I didn't have any of them as a child, because when I started playing the game on my first computer in 2001, the theme was already discontinued and the sets were nowhere to be found in stores near where I lived :-( But now thanks to the internet, the fortunes have finally changed for me and I'm sooo excited to get them (hopefully) very soon! :-)

The thing is that I'm really excited now to read and see that it's actually possible to play with the Tunnel Transporter, one of my favourite sets. But my problem is, that I don't have a LEGO.cfg file on my PC and where the game is located so I'm stuck here at this point. Can anybody help me please? As you can see my english is OK, but I would have nothing against a german speaking person that can help me out.

Greetings

Raidrocker90

Raidrocker90

Okay I will try that out.

Damn there's another problem right now. I have downloaded the WAD Tool program, started it and now when I'm trying to open the LegoRR0.wad file I get an error message that says: "The selected WAD file is not a valid Rock Raiders WAD".

Alright the problem has been solved by running the WAD Tool program as an administrator. So I did all of the tasks that needed to be done with the program and manually copied-and-pasted the TT-code from Addictgamer on the first page right at the end of the Lego.cfg file and saved it, but the TT still doesn't show up in the Heavy Vehicles menu section while playing the game. It might be an error I made during the process of modding, but I'm about 95% sure I've done it all correctly. Any solutions?

Hi and welcome to RRU!

Vielleicht hast du vergessen, mithilfe des WAD-Tools wieder die WAD-Dateien zu recompilen?

Es schadet nicht, sich ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> zunächst durchzulesen, damit man es beim Modifizieren von LRR leichter hat. Da wird alles wissenswerte erklärt, das du für den Start brauchst ;)

PS: Bitte nicht doppelposten, lieber den 'Edit' Button nutzen

Maybe you forgot to recompile the WAD files with the WAD Tool? I recommend you to read ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> at first because LRR modding is a lot easier then. It contains everything you'll have to know ;)

PS: Please don't double post, use the 'Edit' button instead.

Raidrocker90

Fine I'll keep that in mind/Gut ich werde es mir merken :-)

Before asking any new questions, is it ok for you (the administrators) to speak german with alan? It may be a little bit more helpful to me if we could communicate in our native langauge. But I understand if this might be too confusing for the other non-german speaking forum members.

*Edit: YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH it finally worked! And it was like alan said, as I simply forgot to recompile the WAD files. Now all I have left to do is installing the carry glitch patch. A big thank you to everyone! :-)

Feel free to speak in your native language, but try to include an English translation if possible so others can follow along.

Let me know if you need help with the carrying patch.

you do this tweak [stuff two zeroes at the end of TextureUsage] in the meantime to prevent things like Sonic Blaster crashes.

that does not change a thing about the Sonic Blaster

Does anybody know why the Sonic Blaster crashes the game, or, as in my case, crashes randomly?

Or, does anybody know why simply REFERENCING Boom.LWS in the .ae of anything (yes, the file was there as well) caused the game to crash on loading?

[/derail] l405G.jpg

Raidrocker90

Nope, didn't have any issues installing the carry glitch patch. So I've flown the TT and almost everything is fine except one thing: It is WAY TOO FAST! Seriously, compared to every other vehicle, it's like a jet, even faster than the tiny Hover Scout. I don't know if this is bugging anyone, but I'd like to know if I can change the speed of it so that it flies and turns considerably slower?

In dem codierten Text, den du - wahrscheinlich manuell - in die CFG kopiert hast, gibt es verschiedene Bezeichner mit ihren zugehörigen Werten. Mit denen kannst du die "Grundeinstellungen" vom Tunnel Transporter vornehmen. Ei gif ju än ixampl:

Die Werte zwischen den ':' sind die Geschwindigkeiten bei den verschiedenen Aufrüstungsstufen (1. Wert: keine Aufrüstung, 2. Wert: z.B. Mit Motor aufgerüstet, ...). In dem Fall hier ist der TT ohne Aufrüstung extrem schnell (vergleich den Wert 20.300 mal mit dem der anderen Fahrzeuge) und mit Aufrüstung extrem langsam (20.300 ist wesentlich mehr als 00.400 :P ).

Du kannst auch die anderen Werte durchprobieren und immer sehen, was sich verändert. Die meisten Bezeichnungen erklären sich von selbst durch ihren Namen (so auch RouteSpeed ;) ).

Abridged version in english:

You can change the TT's speed manually in the CFG. In the pasted code you find the line 

The values between the ':' are speed values for the different levels of your TT (First value: No upgrade, 2nd value: e.g. speed upgrade, ...). Here the speed for Level 1 is extremely high (compare 20.300 to the other 2 and compare it with the other vehicles). You can set it at any value you want.

• Like 1

Raidrocker90

Thank you for the advice alan, I'll try that out and see if it changes things for the better.  ;-)

*UPDATE: Well, that's strange. I changed the stats (RouteSpeed) of the TT from Level 3 -> 20.300:00.400:00.500 (which has to be a typing error) to Level 1 -> 01.500. And guess what? Nothing happened. The TT is still fliyng almost as fast as the speed of light! Any suggestions for a modding newb like me?

• 3 weeks later...

So your Tunnel Transport entry has this?

Levels                1
            RouteSpeed            01.500

That should work. I don't think you can have duplicates of a CFG entry like that (like if there were two entries and the game is taking the faster one), so maybe you forgot to recompile your WAD files after making that change. You could post your Tunnel Transport CFG entry here or just upload the whole file and I'll take a look.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.