1620 Degree Spin

Mr. Ash

I was just messing around trying to climb up space mountain. I got on the skateboard while on the mountain, jumped off, and managed to pull this trick:

1620_degree_spin.png

I just decided to post this because I didn't know if anyone else managed to pull a big spin.

Lair pulled off a 900 degree spin early on in his LP, can't remember what episode. I certainly have never done one that large.

Lair pulled off a 900 degree spin early on in his LP, can't remember what episode

I've tried to do it twice, or every time I went up on the mountain. I don't remember how many times I succeeded.

Lair pulled off a 900 degree spin early on in his LP, can't remember what episode. I certainly have never done one that large.

Lair pulled off a 900 degree spin early on in his LP, can't remember what episode

I've tried to do it twice, or every time I went up on the mountain. I don't remember how many times I succeeded.

Sorry if you are confused, I forgot to add some of the details. One of the Brickimal hearts are located on the side of space mountain. You can actually get this brick on foot by carefull walking along the side of the mountain. After getting the heart, I noticed that I could even walk on some parts beyond where the heart was. Once I got past the canal between Pepper's house and the post office, I kept moving until the mountain was too steep to walk on. I then took out my skateboard and jumped off the mountain With that, I was able to pull a 1260 degree spin. I saved and loaded the game to see if I could beat that spin. In my second attempt, I jumped too early and spent more time spinning because I landed on a steep slope. When I hit the ground, I got a 1440 degree spin. I then tried a few more times, and then I got this huge spin. If I can get up to the even higher parts of the mountain, I can pull an even bigger spin. So basically, glitchy physics are how I pulled this.

The Brickster

Some time ago I used the flying cheat to reach the top of the mountain and I did this:_Nheht9DQZI.jpg

But that is not fair, I think (though it took me several attempts).

lol username

Why would you neat a cheat to get to the top of the mountain? Just use the transforming vehicles you get after you beat the Brickster to fly up there as a plane and land as a car.

Also, by cheat, do you mean something like Cheat Engine or an actual in-game cheat? I've never gotten any of the supposed in-game cheats to work, but the author of an otherwise legitimate walkthrough on GameFAQs said he got one of them to work (though it just "entered cheat mode"), so meh, I dunno.

Fluffy Cupcake

Some time ago I used the flying cheat to

reach the top of the mountain and I did this:

_Nheht9DQZI.jpg

But that is not fair, I think (though it took me several attempts).

Hehe...

q02v.png

No hacking involved.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.