Errorlini

Wognif

Wad what's that doing there? Is Rom spying on the whole island, seeing if anyone is walking funny to arrest them?

Hello helicopter.

Wad what's that doing there? Is Rom spying on the whole island, seeing if anyone is walking funny to arrest them?

Funny, its been there for several days and I keep forgetting to get it unstuck.

"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST! OH IT'S YOU! YOU'RE NOT UNDER ARREST! BUT I'll BE WATCHING YOU!"

Then suddenly, the whole Island was under arrest because of this bipolar cop whom apparently is a Captain. Some of the people that were chosen for jobs here. Yeesh!

• Like 2

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Hello helicopter.

Papa's last words as Captain D. Rom attempted to use the drive in from his Helicopter, tragically miscalculating the distance between Papa and the blades of the Helicopter

Hello helicopter.

Papa's last words as Captain D. Rom attempted to use the drive in from his Helicopter, tragically miscalculating the distance between Papa and the blades of the Helicopter

So I guess it's a hit and fly incident since I seem him flying away. Anyway, I don't think Papa minds losing his head (or torso) as he is still smiling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.